vi.

BODYGUARD
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica felt very strange with Krystal’s behavior that suddenly wants to follow her to the office. She’s never acted like that before.

As usual, Ahryung opened the door, and shut it again after her boss was inside the car. She did the same to Krystal. Krystal winked at the youngest girl, made her face red. A slight smirk appeared on the younger’s face didn’t go unnoticed by the older sister.

As they arrived at the front door, the car stopped. Ahryung ran a little towards Jessica's door, and opened it. Jessica's right foot stepped on the ground, when she wanted to get out completely, she heard something. She look at her sister and chuckled, “Hungry?”

A tiny pink shade appeared on Krystal’s cheeks. She caressed her tummy, nodded her head with cute pout. Jessica smiled before getting out of the car, whisper, “Take Soojung to a bakery nearby, she’s starving.” she patted Ahryung’s left shoulder and leave the confused girl.

“Okayyy?” Ahryung stared at Jessica's back before realized Krystal was still inside. She sit at her seat and started driving.

It makes Krystal feel doubt. “Are you trying to kidnap me?”

“What? No!” the youngest’s voice trembled.

“Is it a date, then?” she and started playing with Ahryung’s back collar shirt causing the poor girl to swallow saliva due to nervousness. “Uh-hu.”

Luckily they are arrived. Ahryung pulled the handbrake up. Krystal's mouth opened, she get out of the car quickly. She knock on Ahryung’s door, “Faster, faster, faster!” she holds Ahryung's hand tightly and heads into the store. “I want this, this, this, that, that and that too.” Her eyes shined over the bread of various kinds.

Ahryung mesmerized with Krystal’s cuteness, made her stomach flip.

Again, Krystal hold Ahryung’s hand and took her to an empty table. “You want to go out on a date with me, right? So, this is our first date. Breakfast date.”

“But I-“ Krystal stuffed with bread, didn't give Ahryung time to explain.

Krystal take a small piece of bread and smell it, “Hmm, corn.” and put it in . “Ahhh.” she showed a piece of bread to Ahryung's mouth, and the youngest girl opened , chew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter