C9 Recruits

Fabulas An Ignota Cohors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: You will not be seeing anymore of W**jin in the story anymore.

 

-

 

”Soojin-unnie. How have you been doing?”, Jeongyeon greets her. Soojin’s head is held low. She doesn’t want to meet her gaze, Jeongyeon knows, she ushers for her older sister to come in.

 

After all these years, Soojin still feels a bit sheepish having to rely on her younger sister to pay bills and her college tuition. She knows Jeongyeon works for Nayeon, but she doesn’t know what kind of stuff she does. 

 

Jeongyeon always manages to brush it off. They turn to the eldest in the room. Seungyeon’s eyes open softly, slowly. 

 

”Hi.”

 

The other two grin.

 

”Hi.", they say in unison. Jeongyeon feels calmed.

 

-

 

Mina keeps the files stored safe in the floorboard of a room located behind a bookcase. The maknae line helped her build it. It was something they all were proud of.

 

They learn a lot about their rivals. The company they got the info from was named NCT Inc. Lee Taeyong, the ring leader of them all is CEO. He also holds the title of mob boss along with two other people. Bae Joohyun, Mina recognized and the other was Kim Junmyeon. 

 

The information about the two baffle both of them. Mina's hand covers .

 

Jihyo calls Nayeon immediately open hearing the news and Mina sends out an emergency alert to them all. Sana flies back to Koreaas quick as she can.

 

-

 

The nine of them sat in Nayeon's meeting room. Actually, it was her adoptive father’s, but she prefers to use it as her own.

 

Her face was set hard as she let out the news.

 

”Three of our rivals are now allies.”

 

They gasped, with looks of disbelief and confusion on contorted on their faces. Sana let's out an incoherent noise. 

 

”What?”

 

”Lee Taeyong, from NeoV. Bae Joohyun, aka Irene from The Red and our number one rival, Kim Junmyeon or Suho from The Wolves.”, Jihyo tells them. ”There’s more.”

 

”They’re planning to kill off the newer gangs in underground Korea like Itzy or Ateez. Then kill bigger, older ones so they're at the top to take over the government.”, she continues. Nayeon gives a deep sigh, which isn’t a good thing, indicating she’s nervous.

 

”We have one gang we’re associated with.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter