C7 What Happened to Hyebin

Fabulas An Ignota Cohors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: i wish the summer never ended so i could just stay cooped up in my room all day, without any contact with the outside world. it just seems better that way for some reason. this chapter's shorter than usual and no hate to Hyebin <3! i hope you all are staying well. :)

 

-

 

Hyebin had it coming, and Nayeon would make sure of it. Being a gang leader and the adopted daughter of a very successful, a well-known businessman had its perks. She could just make a few phone calls, her father would be fired from his stable job and would have no choice but to seek a new one in A foreign country. Hyebin could be sent off to a new school far far away from her old life.

 

Her reputation would be crumbling, and she would regret ever messing with her. And Nayeon did just that. Her uncle had been withdrawn from his position at her request. 

 

How pitiful. She smirked, feeling very pretentious; she started at the mirror in front of her. 

 

-

 

”Hey! Nayeonnie, have you heard?” Momo shouted as she spotted her from across the canteen. Nayeon jogged over to her, lunchbox in hand. She smiled as she sat down.

 

”What is it, Momoring?”

 

”Jeongyeon heard it from her Mom, who’s friends with Hyebin’s Mom’s friend. She’s moving to the States.”, Momo whispered to her, mouth full of the food she was chewing.

 

Nayeon feigned cluelessness. ”Oh?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter