C6 High School Drama and Middle School Crushes Final Pt

Fabulas An Ignota Cohors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time for another mission for the Love Goddess, Sana.

 

After bringing Chaeyoung and Dahyun together, Sana decided that she was a great person and would help Momo’s love life.

 

She drove straight back home to her home, took a nice hot bath, and rang Mina on her expensive new phone.

 

’What did you do, Sana.’

 

’Hey! Why are you assuming I did something bad?’

 

’Okay, if you didn’t do anything bad, then what are you going to do?’

 

Sana grasped the phone closer to her ear and giggled. 

 

’Well, I have a great plan to help Nayeon apologize to Momo. Plus, you know have them mingle with each other.’

 

’Absolutely not.’

 

’Great! Here’s the plan-’ 

 

-

 

”SANA! YOU LIAR, THERE AREN’T ANY POPSICLES! GET ME OUT OF HERE!”, Momo screamed, pulling on the cold metal handle. It was no use, she was stuck in Sana’s giant walk-in freezer.

 

”Sana, this is stupid and Momo’s going to freeze to death.” Mina reached for the chair stuck under the handle on the other side. Sana pulled on her arm.

 

The trapped girl banged on the door. ”Minari? Please get me out of here. I’m cold and I’m hungry.”, she begged.

 

”Miss, your friend is here.”, her maid knocked on the kitchen door. 

 

”Let her in.” She gestured for Mina to hide in the Pantry. Mina sighed and shook her head. 

 

”One day, they’ll get you back for this, and I won't be there to help you.”

 

She ignored her friend and watched as Nayeon walked into the kitchen cautiously as if she was suspecting something.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter