C3 When IX meets ig7

Fabulas An Ignota Cohors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cut to high school, including late middle school years, and here they are sitting at Orange Pig Diner (don't judge me, it stuck out to me one the random diner name generator), where all the" cool kids" hang out.  

 

All nine of them huddled in a small red booth drinking their favorite meals orange and pink milkshakes, with a side of bacon. It may sound gross but, hey, it was tasty? 

 

The nine best friends were always or usually seen there.

 

Nayeon sipped on her milkshake, and she rolled out a small map. She pointed to a location she marked in red." This is where we'll attack, West of South Korea. Take over that small gang and possibly strike a deal with the leader. We need more members in our crew when the turf war begins."

 

Jihyo nodded," We don't know what they look like or who they are, but it has precisely seven associates in that gang. It's nine against seven." After a few years, they still haven't found the right people with the right qualifications." Maybe, this is the chance we have to join gangs together."

 

They all nodded. Momo began to drink Sana'a milkshake after finishing her's and Mina's. "Hey! Momo, get your drink."

 

"I finished mine." Not even after a full minute, the chimes on the door rang, and seven men walked in. They sat on the stools of the diner.

 

" Hey, Woojin. The usual please, seven." one said, he slapped a bill on the table. 

 

Woojin nodded, "No problem, JB, coming right up." Exactly seven milkshakes slid over the table into the hands of the people sitting. The girls looked over at them, eyebrows raised, then looked away.

 

From the corner of her eye from outside the window next to her, Tzuyu spotted a tall man in black. But the thing that stuck out to her was the bulge in the shape of a gun in his pocket. 

 

One of the men got up from his seat for a moment, taking a phone out of his jacket." I have to take a call."

 

The man looked around and stepped out, strolling to the alley behind the diner. Dumpsters filled the path, and a dim-lit street lamp was the only source of light. 

 

Jackson, the man taking the phone call, felt something pushed against the back of his shirt. 

 

" Don't move.", the gruff voice commanded, so Jackson complied, not wanting to get shot, then roll over and die." Give me your wallet and your I.D. Card, or I'll shoot."

 

Jackson cursed silently,' Of course, the one-time JB takes us out and declares that he will pay for all our food, I don't have my wallet.' 

 

The sound of a whip through the air came fast, hurtling towards the mugger. The guy behind Jackson groaned and shouted in distress, clutching his wound, dropping the gun.

 

" Argh.", he pulled out a pointed arrow from his shoulder and tried to scramble away. Jackson turned around to confront the man who wanted to mess with him and found a young girl holding a bow.

 

" Go back inside. That was one of the Wolves Gang from the South. I don't know what they are doing here, though.", the girl introduced herself as Chou Tzuyu and Jackson responded to her by telling her his name.

 

" Jackson Wang. How do you know about that, and why are you holding a bow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter