EPILOGUE

BestFriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa was so happy that she made everything perfect and according to her plan.

She made sure to send the packages to the right people... One for her friend in Seoul, one for Canada, one for her trusted friend Mina in Japan. Mina knew the next instructions.

4 years ago, Seoul..

"Paboo! We need to get your surgery done tonight?" He was already on his scrub suit as he entered her sister's room.

"Ah? But Oppa, I should take it next month, right? Where's mom and dad? Do they know about this?"

"They are the ones who called me about the changes. Let me just prepare you. My team has already prepared the operating room."

"Gosh, don't I have a say? This is my body and I have every right to decide." She complained.

"Hey, stop whining like a loser. By the way, Lisa sent you a very lengthy message earlier. I was so busy that I didn't read it right away. She said she would visit you next week. I guess you are not yet fully recovered so you could just ask her to reschedule."

"Oh, just send her a message back that my operation got to move way earlier. So that monkey won't be worried about me. Thanks."

"Arraseo. Let me just follow up with regards to the donor. The set of eyes should arrive by now. You're lucky we were able to deploy the medical chopper to get it for you."

"Thanks, Oppa."

"Another thing, your ex has been calling you. I declined her calls."

"Gees, stop making up stories and giving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter