ONE

Skyler Kim Moon Haneul

Skyler Kim Moon Haneul was homeschooling since kindergarten. This is because of the rare condition that she has. Just imagine 1 over 1 billion people might be inter and Haneul is the chosen one. Haneul been taught since knew how to talk about this rare and special condition. So she knows it. However being homeschooling is not gonna help her understand this differences about what outsiders think about inter people. So she decided to go out and find about it herself. First step is gonna tough for Haneul to convince her overprotective mothers. Haneul drops the bomb on breakfast time.

"Umma, mom.. I want to stop homeschooling. I want go studying at public school or a private one." 

Her mom stop spreading the jem on the bread and her Umma drinks her favourite coffee. Meanwhile four years old Hyeon just continuing to eat his favourite carrot porridge by himself. 

"Where is this sudden talk come from? Very funny Haneul." 

Her umma, Moon Byul Yi try to laugh it off. But Haneul was so determined that it shows on her face. Her mom decided to step in before the situation turned ugly in the morning. Especially in her precious dining table and that's a big NO. 

​​​​​​" Haneul, it's not that we doesn't allow you to.. But are you sure about this baby? It ain't gonna be like that beautiful fairytale on TV or any storytelling we've read for you every night nor storybooks that you've read all of those time. There's a lots more scary outside others then within this household baby. "  

​​​​​​" Mom, I can't forever lock within this household. Both of you can't keep me inside for life. Umma, I want to experience it by myself. Mom, umma.. Please. "

​​​​​​" Haneul, we never force anything upon you. Just this is hard for us knowing what you going to go through once you step out of this household. Umma love you so much. I am sorry that you have been in this condition. " 

​​​​​​" Umma, I am not gonna have this blaming conversation again! Umma, I am not blaming you for this condition. I am happy with my unique and rare condition. Aunt Hyejin and Wheein always taught me about self love and I am doing just fine umma. I just want to explore outside world by myself. " 

​​​​​​" Enough. You may go to your room Haneul. This conversation is over. " 

​​​​​​" Umma! " 

​​​​​​" GO! " 

Looking at her umma angry expression really make Haneul upset. 

​​​​​​" You can't shut me down like this umma! " 

​​​​​​" Byul, please calm down. Haneul, go to your room and we will discuss this matter again after everyone calm down. "  

Haneul storm to her bedroom. Moonbyul cover her face to calm down. Yongsun carry Hyeon up as the child was startled by the shouting between his umma and his older sibling.

​​​​​​" Hey google, light out 100 percent. Soothing music play 100 percent volume." 

Haneul laying on her bed after giving command to the automatic smart home system technology in her bedroom. No matter how angry Haneul was, she never play any extreme music like rock or heavy rock because it will only trigger her anger more. After 10 minutes or more Haneul still very much upset at her mothers so she decided to call her god mothers, Hyejin and Wheein. 

"Hey google, music stop. Call god mothers now." 

It didn't take long for Google to follow Haneul instructions. 

Hyejin : Hello baby..

Wheein : Anyeong baby ~ Oh, hyejinnie is also on the line? 

Hyejin : Wheein, hello..

Wheein : Who piss you up baby? You're calling your heroines in shinning armour together.

Hyejin : Name?

Haneul : Umma and mom.

Hyejin : Owh..

Wheein : What happened baby?

Haneul : I want to go to a public school or a private one. Doesn't matter which one as long as I got to be friends with others. I am tired of homeschooling.

Wheein : But baby, I am you totur. You don't like the way i taught you?

Haneul : Dimple cutie, I love everything that you've taught me. Thanks to you that I am smarter than anyone on my age or even more. But it's get lonely over time. I needs someone on my age to talk to.

Hyejin : You got a point there baby. But you can't blame you umma and mom being overprotective. You've been their only child for 10 year until Hyeon born.

Wheein : Exactly. Baby, you don't know how tough it is for them to protect you from sickness and those judgemental eye of others. Especially from your mom's side.

Haneul : Kim's grandpa and grandma hate me. They always said so..

Hyejin : You're born special baby and some people can't take that well somehow. But sooner or later they will come around because you're such a sweetheart baby. 

Wheein : You're one in a million baby. A rare diamond. Everyone can't help but to love you baby! 

Hyejin : So.. Are you good now baby? 

Haneul : Probably.. 

Wheein : Still angry? 

Haneul : Not angry. But upset. 

Hyejin : Why? 

Haneul : I am shouting at umma and Hyeon was crying because of it... 

Wheein : Oh my... 

Haneul : I know and I am so sorry about that. I regret it. 

Hyejin : You should apologise for that. 

Haneul : I will.. 

Moonbyul : Apologies accepted. 

Yongsun : Hyejinnie, Wheeinnie.. Anyeong.. 

Wheein/Hyejin : Unnies~ 

Moonbyul : Thank you for talking some sense with Haneul. 

Wheein : Unnies, we glad that we can help. 

Yongsun : We will call you back afterwards. Thank you. 

Moonbyul : Thank you kids.. 

Wheein / Hyejin : Ok Unnies. Bye.... 

"Hey google, lights on 100 percent." 

Haneul sitting on the bed as the mothers approaching her.