THREE

Skyler Kim Moon Haneul

Haneul laying on her bed as she write something on her personal diary. She seems too into it as she didn't realise that her mom already entered the room. 

"Oh! Mom, seriously!" 

Haneul startled and roll to the side as she rub her chest trying to chase out the terrified feeling. Yongsun laughter filled the room. 

"Sorry baby." 

"Where's Umma and Hyeon?" 

"They're going to the Moon's household." 

"Moonnies restaurant grandpa and grandma owned one or Moonnies residence mansion?" 

"Moonnies restaurant sweetheart." 

"Mom... You should tell me before they went there. Its been a while since I've been there." 

"My dear, please sit up properly and let mom tied your hair." 

"Pony tail?"

"Of course my grace." 

"Mom, stop it. You're not umma. It's cringing..." 

"Thought so. How your umma manage to utter that cringe words still drives me crazy everytime.." 

"You love her too much mom." 

"I do and I love our little family so much." 

"Mom, you got something to say aren't you?" 

"You're good at reading body language aren't you?" 

"Mom..." 

"Right. About the school that you've asked for I've found it for you." 

"Really? Where's?" 

"Since you'll be in 9th grade this year and it will be you first experience mixing with the others out there. We, as in your umma and god mothers think the situation shouldn't be too hardcore for you. So.. It is a private school which opposite the school is a public school. One step at one time ok Haneul."

​​​​​​" Ok mom. So what's next?"

​​​​​​" I got us your umma black card and its time for.. Shopping! "

​​​​​​" Assa! Mom, you're truly amazing! "

Haneul cheers happily. Yongsun laugh at her first born excitement and asked her to get ready as they will going out afterwards. The mother daughter duo drive 2021 Audi RS-7 R, black colour that belongs to Moonbyul. The newly car just arrived 2 days ago. 

"Umma sure got a nice taste in vehicle. This car looks like batman 's car level. So  charming." 

"Your umma and her collective exotic and beautiful cars will never fade away. So I've prohibited your umma from spending anymore for the next six months onwards." 

"Mom, are we going down hill financially?" 

"No. Your umma's online fashion stores still doing excellently and my resorts business too. Our fortune will last for 7 generations Haneul." 

"Well I guess its not gonna be a problem for umma to spent more then mom." 

"Nope. But it's good that we spent wisely nowadays. That apply for you too Haneul." 

"Why don't we just bought something from umma's online stationery store too if you've said like that mom.." 

"I have done that Haneul." 

"Unbelievable.. Then what's is the purpose of going out anyway mom?" 

"We gonna enjoy our time together playing games at the theme park and eating delicious foods today ~ Yohooo!" 

"Really mom? ASSA!" 

Nothingless the mother and daughter duo enjoyed their leisurely time at theme park. Lastly they're both tired and decided to eat a street food. Both are enjoying their favourite tteokbokki. 

"Aigoo, look at that. What a sight. Never know you've been through a hard time since married to a monster Kim Yongsun." 

There stood the almighty Kim's sajang-nim husband and wife. The moods was obviously turned down instantly. Haneul hide behind her mom's back immediately. 

​​​​​​" Haneul, gets inside the car now."

Yongsun firm and cold voice enough to makes Haneul obeyed instantly. Haneul quickly went inside the car as Yongsun click the car remote and restart the engine turning the aircon on. She smile sweetly at Haneul as to comfort her. 

​​​​​​" Mom will be back shortly. Haneul be good and wait here ok." 

"Ok mom." 

Yongsun take a deep breath after she closed the car door and facing her parents with a fierce scary eyes. 

"Omo, yeobo. Look at this girl now.. How come she becomes like this? Yeobo, our daughter have become a monster like that freak." 

"Kim sajang-nim, they're my spouse and daughter you're talking about. Please mind your language." 

"That thing is a girl? Thought that it's a genderless since it is not female nor male." 

"Kim sajang-nim!" 

"Enough. Yongsun, please just come back home. You're still our youngest daughter of the Kim's empire heiress. Leave those bad dreams behind and start a new life somewhere." 

"Kim sajang-nim, first I am not Kim's but Moon Yongsun. My life is full of joy right now and I am totally uninterested with your offer." 

"Such a hard headed child I must say. Lets see how far you're going without Kim's." 

"Thanks but not thanks Kim sajang-nim. Have a nice day both of you." 

Yongsun gets into the car and drive off as soon as she buckle up and make sure Haneul too have seats properly. She connect her phone to the car Bluetooth and call someone that dearest to her. 

​​​​​​" Hey love, how's your day with Haneul? "

​​​​​​" Byul..."

"Come back home now love. Drive carefully." 

Yongsun hums a reply and hang of the call.