TWO

Skyler Kim Moon Haneul

Haneul instantly smile when looking at Hyeon cute face. 

​​​

"He will broke millions of people's hearts someday." 

"He wouldn't. You'll always taught him how to become a gentleman. Umma trust in you baby." 

"Umma, I am so sorry for shouting at you." 

"Baby, you're my lifeline. I love you so much sweetie." 

Moonbyul embrace her first born as Yongsun smiling at the scene while softly pat Hyeon's as the little one about to fall asleep. 

"Umma, I really want to explore the outside world and experience it by myself. You used to taught me to be brave and face our own fears." 

"Haneul - yah, it's not that I don't want to but it will definitely hard for you to face the reality out there. World are getting crazy out there." 

"Umma, you can't keep me in the house for the rest of my life. Umma, I promise you that I will always turns to our family if anything go wrong." 

"Byul-yah, just compromise this once and trust our little eclipse. She knows what the best for her. We can't keep her in the dark for long periods. Let her explore and experience it once. We will always got her back alright." 

"It's hard to believe that you got your stubbornness from your mom." 

"Yah!" 

Haneul giggle as the mothers bickering. Haneul laying in bed next to Hyeon as the latter asleep.