FOUR

Skyler Kim Moon Haneul

Upon arrival at the three storey bungalow house, Yongsun still calmly walking inside followed by Haneul. Haneul didn't say anything except for quietly walking by her mom's side. Yongsun didn't surprise as she spotted her children's god mothers are there too. Yongsun didn't even stop to greet anyone there. She just straight away went to their own bedroom at first floor. Byul hugs Haneul for a while and kiss her forehead.

"I am sorry you have to go through that today baby." 

"Umma, I've used to it. They're always done that since I was five. I've accepted their hatred ever since." 

"You're awesome baby. Will you be fine staying with your favourite people for a while?" 

"Umma, I'll be fine here. Besides I can play with Hyeon." 

Byul ruff her son Hyeon's head as the latter hugs her leg. The little guy already start walking since he's 9 month. Now he's already 4 years old and he's so hyperactive. Running here and there. Not only that he's also likes to climbing anything that he can climb. Haneul hold Hyeon's hand and they walk together towards their god mothers side. Wheein and Hyejin just smile warmly at them. Silently signalling Byul that they will looks after the children. 

Yongsun standing at the balcony of their shared bedroom. Byul backhug her.

"A penny for your thoughts Ddunnie?" 

"They're never change even after these years! The insults are getting worse! Are they even human at this point?! I am so piss off now Byul!" 

"Ddunnie, you're only 19 when I accidentally impregnated you. Whose parents in the right mind wouldn't be angry for that? If I am in their shoes I'll probably holds grudge for decades or even worse.." 

Yongsun turn around and face her spouse. 

"So? You're just 18 when that's happened too. Lets face it that if not because of that early pregnancy you're probably become a bigger baseball star now. You're a potential athletic person that time Byul. You've sacrificed a lot of things. You have worked hard enough to provide us a shelter, foods and others. Wasn't it enough to prove how much you've done for our family? "

​​​​​​"You've done the same thing too Ddun. You give up your heiress status just to be with a middle class person like me. I worked hard because that's the right thing to do Ddun. I wants to pampering you and our children with unconditional love. We've come so far now Ddun. We finally make it successfully." 

​​​​​​" We did and I am so proud of us. I just don't like the way that them belittling you and Haneul. The nerve of them to speak ill of Haneul in front of me!"

​​​​​​" Ddun, Haneul is smarter than anyone else and she told me that she's used to the mindless insults." 

​​​​​​" That's the point Byul! I don't want she to just used to it! That insults will haunt her for the rest of her life Byul and I don't want that. Haneul is not a mistake or a monster! Both of you are nothing like that. I wish they could see how beautiful both of you are Byul." 

​​​​​​" Thank you for loving us unconditionally Ddunnie. Appreciate that. I still believe in your parents Ddun. They will come around sooner or later. Our children are just too cute to gets ignored like that." 

​​​​​​" True. How's your day with Hyeon?" 

​​​​​​" Fantastic Ddun! He's been running all around the places today. Even enjoyed eating the foods made by omma and appa. Swimming with Seulgi and playing with Yesol. He's such a good boy as usual. Friendly, cheerful and such a goofy boy! "

​​​​​​" Glad that he's enjoying the day."

"Haneul did enjoy the day with you too Ddunnie. I can see it." 

"I wish Haneul didn't have to go through that hurtful event. Its unfair to be treated like that for being uniquely different from others." 

"Inter people still got a long ways to go Ddunnie. That's our fight. We will give people so much love so they can't help to just love us back." 

"Be nice to others is good but your love can only give it to me." 

"Aigoo~ You're such a jealousy Yeba.." 

"Stop teasing me when I am just being romantic here." 

"Ddun, I am melted in your romance line already. Now can we go back downstairs? They might got a wrong idea if we stayed too long here." 

"Shut up! Who's in the right mind would think that in the evening would happen?" 

"Owh, Ddun.. You did when you're pregnant with Haneul and Hyeon." 

"Shut up.." 

The couple giggled as they're playfully bickering when they went downstairs. There they gets to see Hyejin play with Hyeon. Wheein was playing the video game with Haneul. 

"Haneul - yah, please help me! The zombie gonna eat me!" 

"Dimple cutie, you have to shoot them not just running away like a coward!"

"Those zombies are scary! Arrggghh Haneul!" 

"And we lose again.. Dimple cutie, you're at this game." 

"You can't talk to me like that Haneul - yah! Hyejinnie, say something!" 

"She's right. You're really at that game puppy. Accept it." 

"Why-you....." 

"What's going out here?" 

"Mom..." 

Hyeon runs to his mom as Yongsun pick him up and pampers him with kisses. 

"I miss you too Hyeon.." 

"Milk."

Hyeon put his little hand on his mom's chest. Yongsun quickly sit on the couch nearby and her shirt. The little guy eagerly feast on his favourite milk. 

"Wow, you're sure hungry Hyeon. Have your mom fed you with the milk bottle hmm?" 

"I did fed him with the formula milk but look like he prefer the sources of natural milk." 

"Yongsun unnie, you're still feed him?" 

"Yes, Hyejinnie. He's actually both feed and take formula milk. He's actually feed when he's about to sleep or right now just craving for milk." 

"No wonder he's so healthy unnie."

Meanwhile Byul went to the others couch and sit in between Haneul and Wheein. Laughing at the bickering duo about the tragic failed of team work in the zombies game.