CHAPTER ONE

☆☆♡WARMING SOMEONE'S HEART♡☆☆
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please note that the following fanfic is just fiction so none of this is real.Therefore don't take this too seriously.And without further ado.....

      LET'S GET STARTED!

A warm hearted girl is standing infront of her new school, which she was going to attend for the rest of her high school days.

Jisoo walkes up to her new school's entrance feeling very exited.She enthusiastically puts both of her hands on her backpack's straps and says "Lets do this!".

With that she enters the school building....

|      |       |       |        |        |         |         |        |     

Jisoo enters her new classroom feeling a little nervous.The class is already in session.She slowly enters the classroom,revealing more than a dozen of heads that slowly turned towards her direction.

"Class,This is your new classmate.She transferred here from Old Oak High School.I hope you guys will be nice to her"said The class teacher turning her gaze towards jisoo.

Jisoo nervously gulped feeling a little scared.

"Why don't you introduce yourself to the class?" The teacher asked jisoo.

You can do it! You can do it!Just a small introduction and you will be friends with your classmates in no time!She cheers for her self in her mind.

"Hello Everyone!My name is jisoo.I'm seventeen years old and my favourite food is chicken!"said jisoo enthusiastically.

"Ahhhh...chicken is also my favourite food"said the teacher while smilin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter