CHAPTER 4

☆☆♡WARMING SOMEONE'S HEART♡☆☆
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was just like any other normal day. Jisoo went to school where she not only got the chance to gaze at her crush but also to study as well. Because she was also devoted to her studies. The only thing not normal was that taehyung was a little more friendly than usual. Well there was no usual as he wasn't on the best of terms with her but still.

Jisoo sits down on her chair chatting with Jennie when the teacher makes her entrance.

"Good Morning! Students!" Exclaims the teacher. Catching the attention of the students.

"As you know~We have had a Student transfer to this School almost two months ago buuuttt it still doesn't stop there as We are gonna welcome an exchange student from the UK for the rest of this term! (Semester)". Continued the teacher. 

"Please welcommee~Jung hae in!" The teacher exclaimed as if she was an announcer. Clearly she was very enthusiastic about introducing this student.

Enter Jung hae in. The Exchange student from the Uk's top vocational school. First place in Class, Manners, Looks and everything. Oh and don't forget the physique.

As soon as he entered the classroom, all the girl swooned. Literally swooned because he was just so Charismatic.

At that moment, Jisoo knew that he was gonna cause a wave of crushes wherever he goes. But luckily she knew she was safe cuz she had a crush on someone even better.

Just as the teacher was assigning a seat to Hae in, Taehyung leaned back and whispe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter