CHAPTER THREE

☆☆♡WARMING SOMEONE'S HEART♡☆☆
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm so grateful to hyofandom for giving this story an upvote.Thank you to😍 EleenaMelisssa0,BernardtroyVale,hyofandom,Moumoumou,Rose_crumbs,daedrey,khushkhushi,naina15 and nimeesha for subscribing to my story.Also thank you moumoumou for commenting on my story.I am so grateful to each and everyone of you.😁

           

"Jisoo!Wake up!Jennie's here!" Jisoo's mom called out. 

"Five more minutes, mom......"mumbled jisoo as she fell asleep again.

While jisoo was in her room still sleeping,her mother was addressing jennie.

"I'm sorry...Jennie sweetie..I'm gonna wake her up now.."sighed Mrs Kim.

"It's okay...Auntie.I can handle her" said jennie as she determined whether to slap jisoo out of her dreams or to dump a bucket of cold water on her to make her wake up.

Although it had just been two weeks since they had met.They still quickly became the best of friends while accompanying each other during class.

They were such best friends that they even knew each other's houses.It was even better that they both lived in the same neighbourhood.So they pretty much knew everything about each other.

"Jisoo!" Shouted jennie as she stomped towards jisoo room.

Jennie entered jisoo's room which was surprisingly a prim and proper one for jisoo's 4d personality.

"Wake up!Jisoo come on!Wake up!" Said jennie as she shook jisoo's body.

"Okay okay....I'm waking up......."said jisoo as she slowly opened her eyes.

"Come on,You need to get ready really quickly or else we will miss the bus!"said jennie frantically.

"Okay,Just wait for five minutes and I will be ready in no time!" jisoo assured jennie.

                    *Five minutes later*

"Okay!, Lets go!" said jisoo fiercely.

"Hurry! Let's go" said jennie frantically while running out of the house with jisoo running behind her.

                   *At the School*

"Hello Everyone!" said jisoo as she entered the classroom with jennie.

"Hello!"replied back the people who were paying attention to her and jennie.And that didn't include Kim Taehyung.

"Good Morning!Kim Taehyung!"said jisoo happily.Which he answered back with nothing.

"Hey!Mr I-DON'T-CARE-ABOUT-ANYONE-BUT-MY-BEST FRIEND! Why won't you respond to her greetings" said jennie.

"Kim Jennie,Why don't you just leave him alone" said Irene, the childhood friend of Kim Taehyung.

"What's that got to do with you?huh...!"said Jennie annoyingly

"Well, as a matter of fact, it does have something to do with me.Bcz he's my childhood friend"said Irene pointedly.

"Please..Irene,I will handle the situation.You should just stay out of it" said Taehyung as he looked at Irene.

"It's okay,I don't mind that you don't reply to me.I just wanted to greet you without wanting you to answer back" jisoo addressed Taehyung as she felt a pang of jealousy towards them.

"Why did you do that?said jennie as she sat down.

"I didn't want to trouble him..."said jisoo sadly.

"Still...It wouldn't take anything from him to answer you back..would it?"said jennie a little angrily.

"Yes,it wouldn't...."mumbled jisoo to herself.

 

____________________________________________________________________

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter