Chapter Five

☆☆♡WARMING SOMEONE'S HEART♡☆☆
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

New school, New student, What could go wrong? 

Jisoo was talking to the new student. Not because she had a crush on him or something, but because he was fluent in English and so many languages. 

Jisoo was an extrovert. So she could talk to anyone. She could strike a conversation with anyone, anywhere she went. Anyone from Asking the janitor how her day went to even Greeting the principal. She fed off of being with people.

Taehyung.... Not so much. Sure he was kind to everyone and all but he still liked to keep people in their limits. Especially Jisoo. The people he was attached to the most were Jimin and Irene.

With all that energy, Jisoo quickly became a person well known in the school. Girls were nice to her. Almost. And the Boys were warming up to her.

Needless to say, she was popular.

Currently she was chatting with the exchange student, Jung hae in. 

"Do you also know other languages besides English?" asked jisoo curiously. 

"Yes, I know French, Italian and also German". Replied Hae in. 

"Wow! You're a Genius!" said jisoo enthusiastically. 

"No, I'm not a genius. Our school taught us french and German" laughed hae in. 

"But then who taught you Italian?" 

"I learnt it myself" 

"Wow! Then you ARE a genius"

"No, I'm not" smiled Hae in. "I just wanted to do it"

"Whatever, You are a Genius in my eyes". 

"What ever you say" Said Hae-in in almost a fond like manner. 

Their kept on going forever until The teacher came in. 

 

*After school*

It was a cloudy day when the school started. Now those clouds transformed into tiny raindrops that made a downpour all together.

Jisoo went about her route as usual. She went to the convenience store for an umbrella. Just as she was about to get out of the convenience store, She saw taehyung faintly near the place where yeontan used to be. 

She ran towards taehyung with the umbrella in hand. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter