I don’t even know you (YuYeon)

(G)I-DLE oneshots

A/N: This fanfic is a bit inspired by another one I just forgot the name. It's not even the same ship it's just like a few parts and the overall atmosphere of the story and I hope nobody kills me for forgetting it.

 

Soyeon POV

 

I wake up in a sofa, look around and see an unfamiliar small apartment. I don't know this place.

 

There's a sound coming from my left so I turn and see the back of a girl with pink hair.

 

I try to remember what happened yesterday but I can't so I decide to talk to her.

 

"H-hi." I say awkwardly.

 

"Oh, you're awake. I'm making breakfast." Her voice is really deep and beautiful. For a certain reason, I know that she's a good person. She didn't kidnap me or anything.

 

"Are you hungry?" She asks still not facing me.

 

"Yes." 

 

She turns around and walks to the table. I notice how pretty she is, I don't think I've ever seen a face like that.

 

"Oh, and don't be scared of me. I helped you, if you don't remember. My name is Yuqi." She smiles.

 

"Thanks, I'm-"

 

"Soyeon, you told me yesterday." She sits at the table in front of me.

 

"Do you mind if I ask you what happened yesterday? I can't remember."

 

"I took a walk to go to the grocery store and I saw you sitting on a bench alone in the rain. You looked very exhausted so I brought you home and you told me your name. That's all I know. You also washed yourself and I gave you clothes." I look at what I'm wearing. It's a giraffe pyjama that's a bit too big.

 

I suddenly remember last night and it gives me a headache.

 

"Oh, I remember. I just don't feel about talking about it now. But thank you. I will go soon." She doesn't say anything and lets me eat.

 

She hands me my clothes and I put them.

 

"Thank you so much. I will go now."

 

"Do you have somewhere to go though?" It hits me. I didn't have anywhere, anyone. 

 

"I don't wanna bother you. I don't even know you."

 

"It's okay, I love helping people. You can stay here as long as you wish."

 

I hug her and remember something.

 

"Didn't I have a backpack when you saw me?"

 

"Oh, right!" She goes in her bedroom and comes back with my backpack.

 

"Don't worry, I didn't open it or anything."

 

In my bag there's more clothes, a toothbrush, a few other things and (thank god) my phone.

 

A/N: red five (SIX) diamonds in my bag 🙃 

 

While I take a look at it, she asks something.

 

"You ran away, huh? It must've been hard."

 

"Yes. My family is... just not in really good terms with me. I ran away yesterday." I told her really easily. Usually it's even hard to talk about it with my friends but she's different.

 

"I understand. I also live by myself because my parents paid for my studies but didn't even bother to pay for anything else. I had to work hard last summer to have enough money to pay the flight and live here. At least I have my friend Shuhua. I hope your parents don't call the police, and we don't get in trouble!"

 

"They won't even try to find me." I say sadly.

 

"So you'll be fine."

 

"Thanks. What are you doing today?"

 

"I have to go to work soon."

 

"When are you coming back?"

 

"I don't know, probably for dinner. I am working at a cafe and usually I finish my work around 5:30pm. Will you be okay?"

 

"Yes, I think so. I don't know what I'm gonna do but I guess I should find a way to live by myself soon."

 

"Really be yourself. Pretend you're at home, or not, because this is your new home."

 

"I can't thank you enough for that. You're really kind." Yuqi turns a bit her head thinking I didn't notice how she is blushing, it's so cute!

 

"You should go now." I say.

 

"Yes, bye! Take care of yourself!"

 

When she is gone, I decide to cook a meal for her. Thankfully, I have some money to buy the ingredients and it's already 1pm so I will finish around the time she comes back since I'm doing a long recipe.

 

I'm doing a noodle recipe I learned from my grandma. Every time I do it, it reminds me of her and her caring personality, kind of like Yuqi.

 

Just when I'm finishing the meal, the cute girl I've been thinking about the whole day (wait, what is wrong with me) comes back.

 

"I made you a meal! Thank you so much for helping me."

 

"You didn't have to but it's so kind."

 

We sit at the table and I nervously watch her eat her first bite.

 

"Mmmm, it's delicious, where did you get the recipe?"

 

"From my grandmother. She was the only person that cared about me but she got really sick and died last year."

 

"Oh, I'm sorry."

 

"It's okay." I smile.

 

"You know, I've actually been thinking about you a lot today." I blush.

 

"It's not every day that a stranger comes at your house."

 

"And it's not everyone who is kind like you."

 

"Thank you."

 

"I know. You already told me too much."

 

"Because I still can't thank you enough."

 

"Hey, we don't even know each other. Let's tell each other our story."

 

A/N: Thanks for reading! I started writing the second part of Wrong and a Sooshu fanfic but this is my favorite so far! Oh and I will surely make a part 2 soon for this so stay tuned!