I don’t even know you Part 3

(G)I-DLE oneshots

I woke up in front of the cutest face in the world. Yuqi was sleeping almost pouting and I found it adorable. I got up from her fluffy bed that honestly made me realize a sofa is not that comfortable and it may have contributed to my lack of sleep.

 

I went in the living room and sat on the couch. The sun was shining through the room and I was in a good mood.

 

But I immediately froze when I saw a mysterious notification on my phone.

 

Soyeon, it's been a long time.

 

I automatically knew who that was from looking at the traumatizing phone number. I texted back.

 

Stop trying to chase me, I already told you I don't feel 

anything for you. My heart belongs to someone else.

 

The answer surprised me even more.

 

I know where you are. I saw you with that sweet girl 

working at the cafe. It's her, right? Well I know 

everything about you. Now if you don't let me be with you, 

I'm gonna make sure both of your lives will be destroyed, 

Jeon Soyeon.

 

I almost cried of fear.

 

What's the point of that night? Do you really think 

I will suddenly love the person that is the main reason 

I ran away from my own life?

 

I will surprise you. Just give me one night, and I'll 

give you two choices: I disappear from your life or 

we stay together. 

 

I am so disgusted and will never do that for you. You 

already know it.

 

And if I tell you it's either that or I will hurt your 

stupid girlfriend?

 

I cried.

 

I will text you tomorrow. I have to go.

 

I lied to stop the conversation before it went too far. 

 

"Soyeon!! Are you okay?!"

 

"There's... someone trying to ruin my life." I looked up at Yuqi's worrying face as she hugged me.

 

"Who?"

 

I handed her the phone and she read. I silently watched her changing terrified expression and wiped my tears.

 

"Who is that?" She asked when she finally took her eyes off the screen to look at me.

 

"It's... i-it's my best friend. Well... not anymore of course."

 

"We have to go to the police now!" 

 

I thought about refusing since I literally ran away from my life 2 months ago but immediately erased that thought when I remembered what would happen if we didn't go.

 

"Okay."

 

We went to the police and they said that if that person contacted me again, I would have to tell them right away.

 

This didn't completely reassure me though. They can still hurt me.

 

-

 

When I woke up in Yuqi's bed, she wasn't here, as always. But I didn't hear any sound coming from the kitchen so I started panicking.

 

I got up and searched through the apartment but she wasn't there either.

 

I called her, but she didn't pick up.

 

I just lied down on my stomach on the couch and cried.

 

"What have I done?" My arm muffled my faint voice and I got up to breathe.

 

"COME BACK YUQI! PLEASE!"

 

I decided to call the police and they tried locating Yuqi's phone. They found it instantly and they told me to come with them so we can go there and find Yuqi. I hoped she was doing well...

 

The few policemen that came stayed outside and since the building was abandoned, there were walls missing and they could see and hear what would happen and come help me.

 

When I entered the big building alone, I saw my ex best friend scrolling through Yuqi's phone, but Yuqi wasn't there.

 

"Where is Yuqi? Tell me!" I asked. 

 

He laughed and put the phone in his pocket.

 

"Hi Jeon Soy-"

 

"WHERE IS YUQI?"

 

"Oh, I'm not gonna tell you now. You really thought it was that easy?" He got up from the corner of the room where he was.

 

"You can do whatever you want with me, but don't hurt Yuqi."

 

"I promise, but... only if you cooperate." He got a gun out of his pocket.

 

"...Or I'll kill her." He chuckled and I had to stay strong so I tried to be calm.

 

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

 

"Give me what I've been waiting for."

 

"Look, I don't know how we used to be best friends, I don't know why are you doing this to me if you love me, I don't know anything and I don't even know you! Who are you? You became a monst-" My words were cut by a gunshot sound. It scared the heck out of me but it was to the sky.

 

"Now shut up Soyeon. Just give me what I want." He dropped his gun in his pocket and came closer to me with a deeper voice.

 

I knew the police was coming. I heard their footsteps. I knew he was gonna hear them in these thirty seconds they would take to call so I came closer to him too.

 

I took a subtle deep breath and closed my eyes.

 

A/N: What is happening? Btw I didn't give a name to that guy because I didn't want to. Next part is the last one. And CHO MIYEON'S DEBUT IS INCRIMCIRNCIRMCIRKFFIRKIRKFIRKFIJTIFNRIKOXKEOK (i love it)