I don’t even know you Part 2

(G)I-DLE oneshots

We talked all night since Yuqi didn't work the next day.

 

Life continued as we got closer, and feeling the need to help her, I managed to get a job at the same cafe than Yuqi and we begged together her kind co-workers who easily let me work at the same time than her.

 

It was really fun, and much better than my life before. It was still a bit weird how she accepted me like that but I couldn't stop thanking her so she almost got angry.

 

The closer we got, feelings started to get involved in our friendship. I couldn't help myself from staring at her beautiful face when she cooked for me or that charming smile she wore when she asked clients their order.

 

She didn't seem to like skinship when I looked at her hanging out with her co-workers and good friends, but strangely she loved cuddling with me when we watched movies together or even hugged me often.

 

Around two months after I started living with Yuqi, something happened.

 

We were washing dishes together and she was telling me how she broke her arm playing soccer when she was nine. To illustrate the ball going up in the air, she slid her arm in the air and some soap landed on my cheek.

 

"Ya! Look what you did!" I pointed at the big drop of foam on my face and pouted. 

 

She interrupted her fascinating story and wiped it cautiously. When her thumb caressed my skin, I shivered. Her hand stayed on my cheek. She smiled and didn't continue talking.

 

Instead, she said something I wasn't expecting at all but secretly wanted.

 

"Can we sleep together?"

 

"Yes, why?"

 

"I don't know, it's been a long time since I lived with someone else, and it makes me feel bad to see you sleep on the couch when I have a nice fluffy comfortable bed."

 

"You don't have to if you don't want to." She stopped smiling.

 

"But I want to." She looked at my eyes and used her thumb again but this time she brushed my lip.

 

It was a bit awkward since I didn't know what to do so I just stayed looking at her smirking in my face.

 

"Not now." She whispered like she didn't want someone to hear even though we were alone. She just continued washing the dishes as if nothing happened and I stood there, speechless.

 

When she finished washing, she went to sit down on the couch signaling me to come cuddle with her. I joined her pouting and still angry at her teasing. She visibly seemed to like that.

 

Like we always do when we're bored, she just clicked on the first movie she saw on Netflix.

 

She put the blanket over us and we sat at the edge of the couch. As I pretended to be interested by the movie, I only thought about what just had happened. 

 

Yuqi leaned her head on my shoulder like it was normal. She then looked at me.

 

"Do you like the movie?" She whispered. To get my revenge on her teasing, I didn't respond.

 

"Because I can't focus on it." She put her hand on my thigh and her eyes slid back to the TV. I pretended nothing happened but failed because of her attitude.

 

I put my hand on hers and held it tightly.

 

"I can't either."

 

That was enough for her to lift her head up staring at my eyes intensely as she turned mine towards her.

 

"So kiss me if it's more interesting." Instead of kissing , I kissed her cheek and looked back at the TV with a hand playing with her pink curls.

 

Yuqi pouted and put her chin on my shoulder to catch my attention. I really wanted to kiss her but at the same time she was easy to tease and her cute reactions were worth it.

 

The hand that was in her hair moved to the bottom of her t-shirt and slid it under the clothe to caress her .

 

She put her arms around my back and kissed my neck. I moaned to the sensation and my hand dropped out of her t-shirt. I closed my eyes.

 

"Don't stop." But she stopped.

 

Before I could protest, she grabbed my chin and kissed me on the lips. It felt so good to finally kiss her.

 

She stopped after a moment and put her arms around my waist. Until the end of the movie, we cuddled like that.

 

"Now let's go to bed, we're working tomorrow."

 

A/N: 👁👄👁