Chapter 11

Seven Date nights

Roseanne smiled at Jennie in the passenger seat who was sitting cross-legged silently sipping on her smoothie as she held it in her both small hands as if the cup is too big for her. Roseanne always finds it cute how Jennie is small compared to her. But right now she is too little almost making her look like a baby. She is still wearing the ring as if it is engraved along with her. It is beautiful and memorable yet it hurts.

"Princess"

"Hmm?"

"About today's date?" Roseanne took a glance at the cute girl, her eyes are almost comical, so excited to hear what is the plan for tonight "Are there any movies you wanna watch?"

"Movie night!?" Jennie grinned, clapping her hands furiously in excitement. Roseanne chuckled at it.

So cute

Jennie pouted, looking up with a tight scrunch in her nose, index finger slightly tapping her chin as she contemplated. Meanwhile, Roseanne admired her profile eagerly waiting for the brunette. A few seconds later when they reached Jennie's studio, the brunette is still thinking and Roseanne is so close to suggesting "Titanic" since it's one of her favorite movies. When Jennie jumped surprising the blonde.

"Love, Rosie"

"Yes?"

"Love, Rosie" Jennie repeated, eyes shining at the simple request.

"Yeah, it's me, the love of your life, Rosie" Roseanne commented gaining a hard slap on her shoulder.

"I'm talking about the movie"

"Oh, Sam Claflin movie?" Roseanne questioned, Jennie responded with a stiff nod.

"Ok, what my princess wish, my princess gets" Roseanne smirked and leaned in for a kiss to depart. But before Roseanne can cup her face, Jennie placed a finger on her pursed lips.

"My Roseanne won't get what she wants" she giggled and undid her seatbelt but before she went out of the car, she gave Roseanne's right cheek a firm squeeze with a cute squeal with her baby voice and exited leaving Roseanne's mouth agape and blushing profusely.

Roseanne
LISAAAAA
LALISA MANOBAL
LILI OH MY GOSH πŸ’žπŸ’ž

Lisa
Geez, what the hell
It's better be good.

Roseanne
Jennie is so 😻

Lisa
What is up with her
Did she remember you are her wife?

Roseanne
Not funny πŸ˜’
But she omg πŸ™Š
She is so cute

Lisa
Uh?

Roseanne
She ING PINCHED MY CHEEK

Lisa
I'm sure it's a hard slap
For being annoying

Roseanne
Do you think I'm annoying?

Lisa
Your wifey does lol🀭

Roseanne
ihy

Lisa
Luv you too.

Roseanne
Are you free?
I need a favor

Lisa
It's my day off, so I'm free.

Roseanne
Come to my house.
I need your help with moving things

Lisa
Are you moving out? 😭

Roseanne
No, silly
For the date tonight

Lisa
What are you going to do?

Roseanne
Surprise for Jen
But you will find out if you drop by my place in an hour

Lisa
Aye aye captain

βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§β‹„β‹†β‹…β‹†β‹„βœ§

"I would have passed if I knew this work was exhausting" Lisa slumped on the couch once everything was settled. Roseanne smiled testing the projector and the wires.

"We just moved the couch and fixed the screen what is exhausting in it?"

"Then why am I sweating and my heart is racing?"

"Jisoo told me that you are a weakling" Roseanne teased and suddenly covered when Lisa swiftly glared at her and later frowned. "Ask your girlfriend, you Lil "

"What the hell!? Roseanne park I'm gonna kill you" Lisa started chasing the blonde along the garden, stumbling over the wired lights but still following around the place. Jisoo came back with some drinks and placed them near the projector table.

"Kids, tsk" Jisoo muttered, shaking her head at them before Roseanne stumbled on the wire and hit the table on her side, Luckily Jisoo caught her before she hit the corner of the table, but no one noticed that the projector .

"Guys" Lisa called. Everyone's eyes widened at the video Which started to play on the screen.

It's Jennie

"Hubby?"

"Hmm"

"I love you" Jennie whispered in her ear, pointing the video cam close to her face and then backing away.

"Hmm" Roseanne responded, eyes still focusing on cooking. When the expected response didn't come Jennie started to whine.

"Say it back"

"Huh?"

"SAY IT BACK"

"Say what back?" Roseanne teased, smirking at the whiny Jennie.

"Do you love me?"

"Of course, wifey"

"Then say it"

"Can you be specific?"

"That's it, I'm getting a divorce" Jennie sets the video cam on the countertop, and moved away from her but before she can exist, Roseanne grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into a deep kiss, with tongue, and teeth, and so messy.

"I love you more than anything in the world, my little baby bear"

Jennie pulled her by her nape crashing her lips again repeating the make-out session, eventually when Roseanne's hands wandered inside Jennie's shirt and unclasped her bra. The screen was turned off.

"Damn, you guys recorded a tape" Lisa muttered, looking at Roseanne who has a deep red blush on her cheek.

"Roseanne?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you okay?" Jisoo is beside her with a comforting hand on her shoulder, Roseanne let out a loud sigh before nodding.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jennie was welcomed with a kiss on her cheek as soon as she took a seat in her passenger seat. Roseanne grinned from ear to ear, before buckling up her seat, Jennie gave a little smile at the gesture and Roseanne almost melted.

"So, I changed my mind"

"What?" Roseanne's eyes widened for a second before looking at Jennie. They prepared a freaking theater in the backyard of Roseanne's mansionΒ  for tonight's date

"Can we see Titanic today?" Jennie turned towards her with puppy eyes. And relief washed over Roseanne.

"You almost gave me a heart attack, I thought you don't want to go on a date with me tonight"

"Initially yes, you were so annoying"

"So, now you like me?"

"No, you are even worse now" Jennie snarled at her, to which Roseanne made a sad face

"Can I ask why there is a change in the movie?"

Jennie was tongue-tied and refused to comment on the vision of her seeing the movie with the blonde girl previously, she shrugged it off instead.

Roseanne pouted at her, Jennie simply turn her face to focus on the road. Not letting her see the flush in her cheeks.

Jennie was surprised when the car took a route to the elite part of the town, which is all too familiar because Jisoo and Lisa are staying in this part of the town. The houses are big, each house has a large perimeter wall with a backyard court. Jennie can afford this but as much as she wants to, she had to stay near her studio or maybe until her studio gets a manager.

The car stopped in front of a large metal gate, Roseanne lowered her window and typed a code in the lock before the gate opened. Weird enough her studio's door lock code and Roseanne's gate lock code is the same.

5520

Jennie was awestruck to see the mansion, it was so beautiful compared to the rest of the houses in the street, even better than Jisoo and Lisa's, it's look more like a house of a Hollywood star. So modern and classic.

"This is your house?" Jennie asked lowering her window to admire the luxurious outer aesthetics of the house.

Our house

Roseanne didn't answer that, she just gave a stiff nod before turning toward the garage. Jennie has to see her to confirm the nod she gave. To know indeed it's her house.

But Jennie felt an unknown feeling about it. Sure this house is majestic but she felt like she isn't it seeing it for the first time, it was like she has been here many times. Which confused her so much.

"My baby sister" Jisoo's face came into the view when she entered the home

"You guys are still here?" Roseanne rolled her eyes. Glaring at them when Lisa nudged her.

"Why not?" Jisoo raised her brow, discarding herself from Jennie's hug and keeping her in a side hug.

"Rosie? Can we talk?" Lisa whispered in her ear and dragged her before the latter can say a word. "There is a problem"

"What problem?"

"I can't find the movie" Lisa looked apologetically at Roseanne. "Seriously, past two hours I was searching for the movie but I wasn't able to find it. even on an illegal website, all I was able to download is gay thinking it was the movie"

Roseanne let out a exhale and shook her head. Lisa looks like she needs a ing breather. "Calm down buddy, Jen said she will stick with titanic for tonight"

"Oh"

"You looked like you are going to pass out"

"Oh please, I was just trying to be nice, what if the last date with her was ruined because of me?"

Roseanne's face dropped, a heartbreaking reminder she doesn't think she needed. It took 5 months to build up the courage to ask her for the date. To be honest she wasn't that scared to ask Jennie on a date back in their college days. Jennie was an art major, and Roseanne is an architecture major, and they had one class in common, Music. Jennie needed a hideout to escape from her ex-boyfriend who is desperate for another chance. And she stumbled upon Roseanne playing "River flows in you" on the piano in the old music room in the old block of Music.

The moment Roseanne's eye landed on Jennie she knows that Jennie will be the love of her life.

Intramural was near and Roseanne took the chance to serenade her to ask her out. Jennie being the 'hard to impress' girl, was rewarded with a deal of giving Roseanne 7 dates to impress her. Initially, Roseanne took it as a challenge. But deep down she was always scared of losing it. She almost did before Jennie pulled her into a searing kiss -and late night - on the last date as a winning prize.

Seeing Jennie now, she is sure she doesn't remember anything now. All Jennie remember was her childhood memories and things that happened from the start of this year. Now they are redoing their dates, with two more left. She is nowhere near winning this time.

"I have one more left," Roseanne said to her with no emotion and left, Lisa was quick to pull her wrist.

"I didn't mean to upset you"

"Well, you did" Roseanne released her wrist before walking away. Lisa's confusion, later frustrated her because Roseanne's being so hopeless for the last few days is exhausting her.

"You know it brings no good in being mad at me" Lisa snapped, which is answered with a slam of her kitchen door.

Roseanne went to the backyard, Jennie was on the couch, the extra mattress that turns the sofa into a mini bed was out, and the brunette was in the middle of it covered in blankets. Jisoo who was next to her, surfing Netflix.

"So Netflix and chill?"

"I'm searching for Titanic" Jennie answered gaining a nod from Jisoo.

"Titanic isn't on Netflix," Roseanne said, Jennie and Jisoo slowly glared at Roseanne like cutting her into slices, "what?"

"Then how are we going to watch it?" Jennie pouted, throwing her Laptop to her sister who caught it skillfully.

"Don't worry Jenbear, I got you" Roseanne pinched her cheeks, gaining a yelp from the small girl.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Halfway through the movie, Lisa and Jisoo have already asleep on the right side of the couch, cuddling up in the same blanket. Jennie was in between Roseanne's legs leaning her back on her chest, with Roseanne's hands tightly wrapped around her waist along with a big blanket.

"Can you stop tickling me for while" Jennie whispered as if she care about the sleeping beauties on their right side.

"No" Roseanne planted another kiss on the column of her neck. Nuzzling in which made Jennie squeal a little harder this time. "Shh, you gotta be quiet, wifey"

"Then stay quiet for a while, dumbo" Jennie whispered back, turning around to glare at her, Roseanne just gave a cheeky smile and nudged their noses together into a eskimo kiss. Jennie was taken aback by that contact.

"You know, sometimes I wonder what happens when our 7 nights deal ends, do you still be with me, Jen? I mean I am really fine if you don't want to see me and I will stay away like you always wanted, but I..." Roseanne looked down and took Jennie's hands and intertwined them with hers. Jennie was not waiting for whatever is there after their date thing ends, she can't wait to see the last date, not because she wanted this to get settled down but because to say it out loud,

To say that she finally realized how Roseanne is so important to her in every way that her heart is aching for her.

To be in her care, like how she took care of Jennie on every date before her night ends

To be in her arms, how secure and safe she feels to be in her arms, feels like being one in their embrace, feeling cold is just a plausible excuse to stay there just for a little while longer

To feel loved and to love her

"I just want you to be with me"

Jennie turned in her arms, sitting sideways, arms automatically wrapped around her slim waist, she leaned her head on Roseanne's shoulder and closed her eyes. "Hmm"

"Hmm?"

"Hmm" Jennie hummed again as it was better than words, Roseanne chuckled at her, wrapping the blankets around Jennie again, and placing a kiss on her forehead. Jennie placed a hand on her heart before a small smile took her feature.

"I love you, princess so so much"

Jennie mouthed the words before hugging Roseanne tighter.

"I love you too"

───※ ·❆· ※───

Author's note:

Merry Christmas πŸŽ„β›„