Rules and Compromise

In Love with a Masked Guy

You woke up the next morning when you heard someone yell.

"YAH, CHOI JUNHONG!!!" You heard someone yell outside your door.

You opened your eyes, rubbed them and stood up.

"Aish. What time is it anyway?" You muttered as you went to your vanity table and fixed yourself.

", it's already 10 o'clock?!" You hissed as you quickly fixed your hair and went outside.

You opened the door and Zelo greeted you.

"Oh, good morning noona!" He greeted you while smiling.

"Good morning, Junhong ah." You greeted him as well and then excused yourself.

"Uhm, noona..." Zelo said.

"Yes?" You asked as you turned around.

"Yongguk hyung said that we need to gather in the living room." He said as he scratched his head.

"Oh, okay. Where are the others?" You asked inncently.

"They're all downstairs. We were waiting for you to wake up but it took you a looooong time so they ordered me to wake you up. But I guess you were awaken by Himchan hyung's shout, am i right?" He answered me with his adorable smile.

"Oh, sorry. Let's go. Let's not keep them waiting." You said as you dragged him downstairs.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." You said to the five of them and sat on the couch across theirs.

"So...." Himchan said as he crossed his legs.

"Yah, we don't want to be TOO formal." yongguk said as he smacked Himchan's head.

"Arasso. Okay, you do the talking then." Himchan shrugged as he sat comfortably.

"Okay, first of all, we're so sorry that we slept as soon as we arrived. We were dead tired and I hope you understand that." Yongguk said as he flashed his gummy smile.

"Ah, that's not a problem. So, why did you want us to gather around?" You asked innocently.

"Uhm, since you're living with us, there are some rules for you to follow." Youngjae said in a "matter of fact" tone.

"Ohhh." You just said as you realized that they were surely men with principles.

"I think you already know that we're a gang right?" Himchan asked, while staring at you.

"Yah, stop doing that! You're scaring the hell out of her!" Zelo said as he smacked his hyung's head

"Uhm, Ilhoon told me. So yes." You said with a faint smile.

"Good. And you know that we are involved in a dangerous world right?" Yongguk said with a hint of worry. 

"Uhm, yes?" You answered him sarcastically.

"Good. And we expect you to keep that a secret okay? Arasso, noona?" Jongup pleaded.

"Of course I will." You answered him proudly. 

"Thank you noona." He said as he gave you a smile.

Jongup barely talks and when he talks, he's just so adorable! 

"Okay, so now let's set the rules." Yongguk said as his tone changed from a caring oppa to a charismatic leader.

"Rules?" You asked them

"Since you're staying with us, you need to follow some rules, my dear." Himchan said with a serious yet flirty tone.

"Uhm, okay?" You said as you gave in.

"So here are the rules. If you disobey ONE of them, we'll kick you out." Yongguk threatened.

"Arasso." 

Rules:

1. You need to call us "oppa," if we're older than you.

2. Do NOT bring other boys into this house.

3.You need to do household chores. Everything.

4. Everytime you go out, you need to give us every detail.

5. When you're out, you HAVE to ANSWER OUR CALLS. Don't make us worried.

6. DO NOT GO OUT ALONE. YOU HAVE TO BRING ONE OF OUR MEMBERS. 

7. Do NOT tell anyone that YOU'RE LIVING with US.

8. Do NOT tell anyone that YOU know US, BAP or you'll be in big trouble.

9. DO NOT meddle with our business, you know what it is.

10. Just be yourself. We don't care.

"Simple right?" Himchan said with his signature flirty smile again.

"Uhm, some rules are kind of ironic." 

"And what are those?" Youngjae asked with an arrogant tone.

"Uhm, 6-8." You said in a "matter of fact" tone.

"Hyung, I told you it's ironic!" Youngjae then shouted at Yongguk.

"YAH! Don't tell me what to do!" Yongguk shouted back at his dongsaeng

"It's kind of ironic, but we're also thinking of your safety that's why we made those rules." Deahyun suddenly spoke.

"Is it?" You asked as you inched your way closer to his face.

"Uhm, yes." He said, flustered. 

"Okay, let's make a compromise then." Yongguk suddenly spoke.

"Bring it on." Himchan said as he listened to Yongguk.

"So everytime you go out, you have to bring a member. And that member should wear a disguise and keep distance. Like 10 meters away from. You just have to look out for her. Be like her bodyguard. Arasso?" 

"Uhm, nice one hyung!" Zelo said as he hi fived his hyung.

"I agree to that one." Himchan, Jongup, and Daehyun said in unison.

"Youngjae?" Yongguk said as he glared at his dongsaeng.

"Ugh, fine!" Youngjae said in frustration.

"Remember, you have to abide with these rules or else!" Yongguk began threatening you again.

"Arasso!" you shouted at him.

"What did you say? I think you're disobeying the first rule now, aren't you?" He said as he inched his way closer to you.

"Arasso, oppa." You said as you smiled at him, doing some aegyo.

"Aigoo, such a tease!" He said as he pinched your cheeks and sat back down on the couch.

"Uhm one question. Do i have to call Daehyun "oppa?" I think we're the same age though." You asked them.

"It's up to you. If you're comortable calling him oppa." Himchan said as he stood up and the tv.

"When is your birthday?" Daehyun asked you.

"April, 1994." 

"Merong, I'm older than you. You should call me oppa then!" He said, with a smile plastered on his face.

"Arasso, oppa." You said in defeat as you stood up and sat between Yongguk and Daehyun.

"Let's watch a movie!" He shouted as he went to the rack of DVDs.

"Hyung, not again!" They all shouted.

A/N

Hello everyone! I'm sooooooo sorry if it took me so long to udpate. Been out for the past few days. Thank you again for supporting and subscribing to my story! Love you all! ^_^