Hello, Sunbae. Anyong, Hyung.

In Love with a Masked Guy

We entered the curb and the car stopped in front of BAP's house. Well, it's my house now as well. I thanked Luhan gege's manager and stepped out of the car. 

"Let me help you." Luhan said as he went down as well and helped me with the bags. Didn't I tell you I was holding 6 grocery bags because of that freaking Daehyun? 

"No it's okay, gege." I said as I tried to turn down his offer.

"Aiya, my meimei's arm are about to snap off already. I insist." He said with a grin and took 4 bags. Woah, I didn't know that Luhan gege's that strong. Well, he's a man but still! I wonder if he's hiding treasures under those clothes. Omo, what a ert! I knocked myself and went back to reality.

"Nice crib." Luhan gege said as he's awed by the huge and modern crib in front of him.

"I know right. I was amazed as well." I said, trailing behind him.

"Are they home?" He said as he pointed with his chin.

"I don't know. When I left, only Daehyun was home. I'm not sure if the other's are back." I said as I was about to put the key into the keyhole, the door was opened by Daehyun. Well, something's wrong with him. Why is he angry?

"YAH, WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!?! THE HYUNGS AND THE OTHERS ARRIVED ALREADY AND YOU JUST ARRIVED NOW?!" He shouted while glaring at me.

"Oh, sunbae!" Luhan chimmed as he looked at him. Daehyun realizing that I'm not alone, calmed his down.

"Oh, hyung!" He said, changing his mood completely.

"I came with Luhan gege. I bumped into him in the grocery and he offered me a lift home." I calmly said as I entered the door, pass him. "Gege, you can enter!" I shouted to Luhan who was waiting by the door. As soon as he heard me, he entered the door as well, leaving Daehyun dumbfounded by the doorway.

"Oh, you you're home already!" Himchan oppa said with glee as he gave me a back hug while I was putting the grocery bags on the nook.

"Yeah, oppa. I'm back now. Oh, my friend brought me home. He's at your back by the way." I said as I pointed at Luhan gege, who was standing behind his back. Himchan turned around and was shocked.

"Omo, Luhan-ah!" Himchan said as he went near Luhan and hi-fived him.

"Wait, you know each other?" I asked them. 

"Uhm, yeah?" Himchan said with a laugh.

"Really?"

"Why wouldn't we? I knew Luhan way before!" Himchan exclaimed.

"Yeah. We met in Myeongdong. In the arcade actually." Luhan said as he snickered.

"Yeah yeah." Himchan oppa said as he headlocked Luhan.

"Oh, hyung!" Zelo exclaimed as he went inside the kitchen, his hair still wet. 

"Anyong, Junhong ah." Luhan said with a smile.

"Why are you here?" Zelo asked with a smile.

"I don't know if you're being rude or not. But your noona here is my friend. And i brought her home since I bumped into her in the grocery." Luhan informed them.

"REALLY?!?" Himchan and Zelo shouted since they were really shocked.

"Yah, what's the fuss about?" Yongguk asked as he ran down the stairs.

"Oh, Luhan ah!!" He chimmed as he saw Luhan gege as well.

"Wait, you know everyone in BAP?" I asked Luhan, with my eyebrows raised.

"Uhm, yes." 

"And you didn't even tell me a while ago?" 

"I'm so sorry. But yeah, we're pretty close." Luhan informed me.

"Especially the three of us since we're the same age." Yongguk said as he went near Luhan and Himchan oppa and wrapped his arms around their shoulders.

"Wow! That's amazing! One problem solved!" I shouted in glee.

"Problem?" The three of them including Zelo, Yongjae, Jongup and Daehyun asked. Hell, when did Yongjae come here?

"Yeah. Since I was really curious if you will get along. I didn't know that you already know each other anyway." I said as I blew a cherry in front of them.

"Well, I guess your problem's solved meimei." Luhan said as he went near me and ruffled my hair.

"Gege!" I wailed.

"Haha, I better go now. The ice cream's melted now for sure. And I'm pretty sure Tao and Sehun are wailing like you at this time." He said witha giggle.

"Arasso. See you, gege!" I said as I gave him a hig and kiss on the cheek. Well, it's really normal for us to do those kinds of things. And I'm really elated and relieved that I've seen him after a long time.

"Arasso. See you meimei. Visit us okay? Oh yeah, number." He said as he fished out his phone. I told him my number and he gave me a smile.

"Call me maybe?" I asked with a giggle.

"Yeah, I'll do that." He said with a giggle. "Better go now." 

"Sunbaes, I'm going now. Good night. See you!" He said as he gave a slght bow and left. 

"Wow, you two are close?!?" Himchan asked as soon as Luhan left. "How come I didn't know of this? We've been friends for freaking 3 years now!!" 

"Well, that's the thing oppa. We're childhood friends. I met him druing my stay in china. And when I was 14, we got separated since I came back here. And I just met him again today, at the mart. I was really shocked that he's been staying here for 3 years now without even contacting me. But still, I;m grateful that I bumped into him in the grocery and met him again. He's my bestfriend, my brother." I told them while smiling.

And then there were "ohhs" heard. 

"Oh, noona! Did you buy some cherry tomatoes for me?" Zelo asked, breaking the awkward atmosphere. 

"yeah. I bought a month's supply thanks to mr. demanding." 

"WHAT, a month's supply!!?" The 5 of them excluding Daehyun shouted.

"Yeah. I'm tired, I'll go to my room now. Good night." I said as I lazily went up to my room. I laid down on my bed without even changing or fresehening up.

"Ahhh, I feel so blessed right now!" I said as I hug my pillow.

It's like a  part of me has been restored. Gege, I finally found you. 

I was spacing out until I felt my phone vibrate. 

Meimei, it's really great seeing you again! I really missed you a LOT!! I hope we won't be apart again from now on. Since we promised when we were younger that we'll stay together, forever! I really missed my sister! You better hand out with me soon, arasso? Sleep now, it's pretty late already. Good night! Wo ai ni, meimei!! 

I read the text and a huge smile was plastered on my face. Still the same Luhan gege. I'm glad he remembered our promise with one another. I'll never permit fate to play with us again. Nothing will tear us apart, again. He's my brother and that will stay the same, forever. 

 

A/N:

Updated! I'm so sorry if it took me a very long time to update. Been busy with school stuff. And I'm not really sure when I can update again. Please be more patient with me. I hope you'll continue to support me and of course wait for me! I love you guys! Thank you very much for supporting me!

Oh, and I'm really proud of both BAP and EXO! Bap is part of Top 10 in M!Countdown and EXO won their first awards! I'm so proud!! I hope they'll continue to succeed! :">