Truth or Dare, Awooo!

In Love with a Masked Guy

As we were preparing to play the game, Sehun got shot glasses in the kitchen. *Gosh, so desperate to drink.* 

"Okay, let's start with the gameeee!" Sehun shouted hyperly as he sat down on the floor. The rest of you then followed and sat also on the floor, forming a circle. 

"Guys, remember the mecahnics okay?" He said with a grin. 

"Yeah, whatever maknae. Let's just play now." Xiumin, being the oldest acted like one for the first time. 

"Who's going to spin the bottle?" You asked them.

"Anyone." Kai said as he spun the bottle and it pointed to Suho.

"Okay, truth or dare?" Kai asked Suho. 

"Truth." Suho said with a blank face as he drank the shot.

"Uhm, do you love us?" Chanyeol recklessly asked.

"WTF was that?" Baekhyun asked, dumbfounded with chanyeol's answer. 

"Dude, I was just asking a question!" The tall guy defended himself.

"Of course I love you guys. You're like my brothers." Suho stated with a heartwarming smile. 

"Awww, that's so sweet! We love you too, hyung!" Chanyeol said as he stood up and hugged the leader. 

"Jeesh, so mushy. Let's proceed with the game, can we?" You intercepted the mushy moment in front of you.

"Oops, sorry." The giant troll apologized and went back to his "seat." 

"Yah, you spin the bottle." Kris said, snapping at his dongsaeng.

"Chill bro." Yeol said as he spun the bottle. 

It then landed to Kyungsoo. 

"Truth or Dare bro?" Yeollie asked kyungsoo. 

"Uhm, dare." He said as he got the shots and drank it. 

"Wow, our cutie kyungsoo is taking a dare?" Baekhyun teased his dongsaeng. 

"Oh come on, stop with the teasing and think of a dare!" Kris snapped again.

"Jeesh hyung, are you experiencing pms? So grumpy." BaekYeol asked.

"Hahha, angry bird." You muttered under your breath.

"What's that?" He said as he glared at you.

"Nothing~" You sing-songed and looked at the troll couple, waiting for them to give kyungsoo a dare.

"Oh, I know now!!" Chanyeol shouted. He then looked at Kai mischievously and then said, "Kiss kai." 

"WTF, ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Kai roared.

"A dare's a dare, Jongin." Baekhyun said and then hi-fived his intelligent dongsaeng. 

The atmosphere then began awkward and you were just staring at one another while waiting for the action to start. 

"Uhm, can I proceed?" Kyungsoo meekly asked while raising his hand.

"Be my guest." Chanyeol said enthusiastically.

Kyungsoo then stood up and slowly approached Kai. Jongin on the other hand had a poker face on. 

"Omg, live action." Chen said as you looked in front of you and saw Kyungsoo and Kai kissing...on the lips, passionately. 

"WT...." You were astounded with the scene in front of you. 

"Don't worry mei, this happens most of the time. Well, we're drunk to be exact." Luhan whispered in your ear.

"But this is different since we're still sober. How can they..."

"Kiss? Like I said, it's normal already. And we set aside feelings. It's just for fun anyway." Luhan said again as he giggled at your expression. 

After a minute, they both stopped kissing each other and Kyungsoo went back to his "seat" like nothing happened. 

"Uhm, okay. Can we proceed?" You asked as you still weren't over with the scene you just saw. 

The game went on and you were already playing a third round. All of you were tipsy already. Well, some are a litte bit drunk already. 

"Okay mei, truth or dare?" Tao asked, slurring with his words already. 

"Truth." You automatically said. 

"Okay, are you fancying someone right now?" Tao being the romantic one, asked you.

You then reflected on that question. *Am I even fancying someone right now?* You then thought of a certain person, Daehyun to be exact. You remembered how he was so shy and introvert when you first arrived at their house. The your relationship progressed and he began to be close to you. You heart then fluttered and you felt butterflies in your stomach.

"Uhm, Daehyun." You shyly muttered.

"Ooooh, is our dongsaeng blushing?" They all teased you. 

"Daehyun. As in Jung Daehyun?" Kai asked you.

"Uhm, yes." 

"WOOOOO!" 

"Guys, okay let's proceed now." You said as you tried to change the subject."

"Since when?" Chanyeol asked.

"One question at a time, yeollie." You said as you stuck your tongue out. 

"Okay Luhan hyung. Truth or Dare?" Sehun asked. 

"Truth."

"Are you jealous?" Sehun bluntly asked.

"What? Why would I be jealous? Of course not." He said with a smile.

"Are you sure?" Baekhyun asked.

"Of course I am. Okay, I love you, but as a sister only okay? I'm happy for her." Luhan genuinely said as he looked at you and smiled.

"If he hurts you, tell me right away, okay?" He said as he squeezed your hand.

"Of course I will, ge. Thank you." You said as you gave him a hug.

"Okay, enough with the sibling love! Let's continue with the game!" Sehun shouted, already drunk.

The game went on for another round until all of them were knocked out already. You were the last one standing...well not really. Kris was just a little tipsy since he has really high tolerance for alcohol. But he was just sitting on the couch, spacing out.

"GOsh, these guys are unbelievable." You tsked as you sat down on the couch as well. You thought that kris was sleeping already since he had his eyes closed. 

"Jeesh, even the angry bird has passed out. How will I go home now?" You said with a pout.

"who said I passed out?" A voice said. You then looked beside you and saw Kris with his eyes opened. 

"Wow, I thought you were drunk as well." 

"Of course not. Amongst all of us, I'm the most sober. Even you, you're already tipsy." He said as he stated a fact.

"Wow, really?" You said sarcastically.

"of course I'm serious. I have high tolerance okay? But I'm shocked that a girl like you has a very high tolerance as well. These guys are compared to you." He said as he laughed.

"Omg, did you just laugh?" You were shocked with what you saw.

"Am I really a jerk to you? Of course I also smile. I'm human after all."

"Of course not, you're a wolf to me. Awooo!" You said as you again.

"What, wolf?" 

"Yes, you really look like one." You said as you created wolf ears behind your ears and stuck your tongue at him.

"Hahaha, so cute." He said as he ruffled your hair. 

"Psh, bipolar wolf jerk." 

"Yah, I'm trying to be nice here!" He roared.

"Oh, bipolar wolf anry bird jerk." You said as you continued to laugh at him.

"I'm serious okay? I'm so sorry for being a jerk to you. I just get irritated easily. Just bear with me please." He said as he sulked and looked apologetic. 

You looked at him and knew that he was serious. 

"Fine, friends?" You asked as you offered your hand.

"Friends." He said as he shook your hands with a smile. 

"Hahaha, you really look like a wolf! AWOOOOO!" 

 

 

A/N: Updated! I agree with Suho, Kris really looks like a wolf! A hot wolf to be exact!! =))