Bonding Time

In Love with a Masked Guy
EXO decided that they will spend the night at your place since they dont have any schedules for tomorrow. They quickly got the things that they needed at their dorm and the came back with cushions, blankets and pillows. Lots of pillows. Oh, they also brought food. "Why are yoh carrying so many pillows?" Youngjae threw them the question as he came out of the kitchen, a bowl of cereals at hand. "It's because we're sleeping over!" Tao excitedly exclaimed while putting the pillows and his gym bag on the carpeted floor. "Guys, don't you know that we have a lot of guest rooms in here?" daehyun said as he, too, came out from the kitchen while holding a glass of water. "But we're not---" "Oh, you're back! Good timing boys, I baked some lasagna. If's about to be done any minute now. Oh, why are you guys holding so much cushions abd pillows?" Yoh asked them as yoh pointed at their luggages. "It's because we're going to sleepover!" Tao shouted again "Will you tone down your voice? Didn't I mention earlier that we have a lot of spare rooms? You're free to use those." Daehyun grumpily said as he massaged his temples, stressed out by the fact fhat additional 12 guys would block you two. "But it's not fun if we won't sleep together! That's the main point here, to bond with one another. We're all sleeping in the living room." Sehun exclaimed, being the bratty maknae that he is. You looked between Daehyun and Youngjae and Sehun and Tao who were glaring at each other. You felt the tension in the air and was scared that it might escalate into something worse so yoh had to intervene. "Uhm guys. Stop. Chill. I get Tao and Sehun's point. It's no fun if we all sleep in separate rooms. That's the goal of this activitg anyway. I agree with these two. We're all going to sleep here in the sala." You said as you gave dae an approving look. "But--" daehyun was about to talk but yoh beat him.into it. "That's already final babe. We're going to have a slumber party tonight!" The rest of the exo memebers began to relax and put down their things on the sofa before proceeding to the dining area. "You're not aware of what's going to happen tonight." BaekYeol said with a smirk as they passed by you. Author's note: I'm so sorry if it took me a loooong time to update. Here's a short update. Sorry for the messy layout. I'm just using my phone so please bear with me. Belated merry christmas and happy holidays!!