CHAPTER 4

Unexpected

“YAAA! CHOI __________!” Someone screamed. And from that voice, I knew it was Haebin.

“Haebin!” I greeted “I missed you so much!”

“So…” she said “How was your flight?”

“It was nice. I met a new friend. Too bad you missed him though, he left just before you screamed my name.”

“Oh? Too bad. Anyway… Let’s go. I told Kai we’d meet him at the car in five minutes.”

 

So we walked back to the parking lot. I was still thinking of  Sehun. He was such a nice guy. I don’t know… I really wish I could see him again. After the wedding or whatever… As I loaded up my stuff in her trunk…

 

“Kai oppa!” Haebinscreamed, yet again.

 

“You know, Haebin, Kai gonna get tired of that. You know, I mean, screaming all the time…”

“Hmm…” She said, not listening to a word I say “So that’s Sehun… I’ve always wondered what he actually looked like…”

“Sehun who?” I asked as I turned to look at Kai’s direction.

 

MYYYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHH!! It was Sehun! Sehun my airplane seatmate. Sehun, my new friend. What a coincidence.

Best luck ever.

 

“Hey ____. How’s your flight?” Kaigreeted.

“It was nice…” I answered as Sehunn and I stared at each other. Dumbstruck.

“Oops. I’m being rude. By the way, _______, this is –“

“Oh Sehun.” I cut him off.

“You know each other?” Haebin asked.

“She’s/He’s the one I’ve been telling you about…” Sehun and I answered simultaneously.

“Hey.” I snapped out of the eye contact. “I thought your friend’s name was Jongin?”

“Yeah.”

“Huh?! I’m confused. Isn’t your name Kai?” I turned to Kai.

“I’m Kim Jongin. That Kai is my nickname. Only Sehun and my dad call me Jongin.” Kaianswered.

“Oh. I see.”

 

The ride to the Seoul was fun. Everyone was so engaged in conversation about the upcoming wedding. We were talking about what to wear, the theme, the motif, the location, and all that.


A/N: Love my subbies! ♥