CHAPTER 7

Unexpected

We went out of the suite and drove out to COEX Mall.

 

“So… Little miss wedding planner…” Kai said “What do you have in store for us today?” He added.

“First things first…” I swallowed the pancake. “We need to fit you, Habin, Sehun and I into gowns and tuxes. Alterations take a lot of time.”

“Next?”

“We should check out what flowers you would want. The flower arrangements take forever, then we should look for venues. For the ceremony and the reception. So, yeah, that’s about it.”

“Cool…”

“I don’t want a reception.” Haebin said

“What?” I asked.

“I have a different idea about that. I just want the four of us to spend the entire day getting lost in Lotte World.”

“Yep. I like that idea, too.” Kai said. “We don’t want to make a big event out of our wedding. We could do it with just the four of us. No other guests or whatever.”

“As long as we still have a church wedding. That’s the important thing. And as long as Kai gets to wear a tux, and I wear a big, poofy, white dress. Right, Babe?” She looked at Kai.

“Of course.”

“Hmm… That changes things…” I whispered.

“A lot of things, actually…” Sehun said.

 

We continued on talking about what they wanted, all throughout breakfast.

 

“So the final deal is that we’ll have the ceremony at Saint Anne’s church, go back to the hotel, have a change of clothes, then go straight to Disneyland and spend the whole day there.” I said.

“Yep. That’s pretty much it.” Kai answered.

“Then you guys could get married in a week. We wouldn’t need one whole month for the preparations.”

“Cool.” Haebin smiled “We could spend the rest of the month in vacation.”

 

After breakfast, we went directly to the dress and tux shop to have our fittings. After about a million tries, Haebin and Kai got their clothes. Leaving Sehun and I to pick out our own. I got mine after the second try while Sehun took forever…

 

“How do I look?” He asked me.

“Ridiculous.” I answered.

“Ouch.”

“I’m serious.”

“Hmm… Next tux?”

“Yeah.”

 

“Hey guys…” Haebin said.

“Huh?” I asked.

“Kai and I have to run an errand. Can we leave you here?”

“Sure.”

“You know your way back to the hotel right?” Kai asked.

“Yeah.” Sehun answered.

“Bye guys. See you later… or not. It depends on what time we finish up.”

“Bye!”  We answered in chorus.

We watched them walk out of the shop, then Sehun went back inside the fitting room, and I took a seat on the couch. I have a different feeling about Sehun… I’m not totally sure though… But I’m starting to like him, as in, like… There was that instant spark… The instant connection… I’ve never felt this way before… I think I’ve found the one…

 

“I think I found the one.” He said, mimicking what was on my mind.

“Huh?” I answered, dumbfounded.

 

He turned around to face me.

 

“So… How do I look?” He winked.

It sent dozens of butterflies into my tummy.

“Perfect…” I looked away.

Well he always looked perfect… the tux was just a bonus… He could wear a brown paper bag for all I care, he’d still look perfect.

 

“So we’re done here?”

“Yeah… I think so…”

 

We paid for the stuff and left the shop.

 


A/N: Long Chapter! ♥