Contract and 'Weirdo'

You're my Oppa - B.A.P

You sit on the hotel bed reading the contract. "So I'll be living with them until the filming ends. " you muttered to yourself.

"Aish ! Why did they choose me ? I'm having a hard time deciding whether to sign the contract or not." you ruffled you hair and sighed. You took out your phone and punched in the numbers you memorized by heart. 

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Aunt!" you screamed into the phone. 

"OMO! Yah! ~~~-ahh! You scare me. Don't scream into the phone like that! I'm not deaf!" she scolded you.

You giggled. "Aunt, I somehow got selected to film a variety show where I will be a sister of an idol group. I don't know whether I should sign the contract or not." you sighed. 

"Maybe you should. While staying with them, you can look for your parents and your oppa. Of course, this is what I think. You have to make your own decision" 

"O-Oh okay. Thanks aunt" You kept your phone and stared at the contract.  After awhile, you made your decision and took out your phone and the name card of Jin Young. You called him and decided on a meeting place. You took the contract and went to Paradise Cafe to wait for Jin Young. 

"~~~-sshi?" a familiar voice called you. You looked up and saw Jin Young. You stood up and bowed.

"So, you have decided to sign the contract right?" he asked.  "N-Neh" you nodded.  "Great!" he smiled widely. You took out the contract, signed it and passed it to him. He then wrote down an address on a piece of paper and passed it to you.  "Meet me here at noon tomorrow" he said and stood up. "I'll see you tomorrow then" he said and left. You kept the paper in your pocket and left the cafe.  

You looked around. *Seoul has changed so much. The last time I'm walking on this street was 10 years ago. Maybe I should go look around* you smiled to yourself.  You bought some clothes for yourself with the credit card your aunt gave you.  You walked around and accidentally bumped into someone.  "Mianhaeyo." you bowed. You looked up and saw a man wearing a mask and a sunglasses. He kept staring at you. *What's wrong with him?! Wearing a mask and a sunglasses and staring at me.* Suddenly, a thought 'magically' appeared in your head *I-Is he going to r-rob me ?!* you looked at him, scared but he just walked away. *Tsk. Weirdo* you continued walking.

 

--------------------

A/N ; MIANHAE !! >< Sorry for not updating. Exams are finally over and I decided to update today because I'll be going overseas tomorrow for a week to be a volunteer.

I'll be planning the next chapter so that I'll be able to update as soon as I get back home.  Sorry for the ish short chapter ! >< I'm updating with my phone so there might be some grammar mistakes. Maybe tenses mistake too. 

Andand !! Guess who's that "weirdo" ~ :] 

To my subscriber : Thanks for subscribing ! Sorry if I disappointed you with my ish story and sorry for not updating ><

See you all next week ~ :D

Comment and subscribe !