School

You're my Oppa - B.A.P

The next morning, the director came to the dorm to wake B.A.P up. "Please prepare breakfast for her as she has school later. Zelo-sshi, please take her to your school and register. She will attend school with you every weekday." Jinyoung said. "Arasso..." Yongguk mumbled as he rub his eyes to stay awake. "Guys, go wash up and prepare breakfast for ____" Yongguk ordered and went to the bathroom to wash up.

After washing up, they cooked scrambled egg and bacon for breakfast. Himchan then went to your room to wake you up. "____-ahh. Wake up. You have school later," Himchan shake you to wake you up. "Come on, wake up. Wake up~ Wake up~ Wake up~" Himchan keep shaking you until you woke up. "Aish.. Arasso I'm up, I'm up. Please stop shaking me.." you rub your eyes and pouted.

"So cute~" Himchan pinched your cheeks, "Go wash up and eat breakfast. You'll go to school with Zelo later." He said and left the room.

--------

After eating breakfast, you went to school with Zelo. Jinyoung wanted to film your first day at school so 2 cameramen followed you and Zelo to school. Zelo brought you to the principal office to register you and to get your schedule.

"okay... this is your class. I'll see you at lunch? I'll meet you outside your class and bring you to the canteen" Zelo said. "Okay. Bye oppa. See you later~" you smiled and waved.

You open the door and entered the class with the cameramen. When the girls saw the cameras, they quickly straighten up and fix their hair. You bowed to your teacher and she smiled at you. "New student? I'm your homeroom teacher, Miss Lee. What's your name? Introduce yourself to the class."

"Annyeonghaseyo. ____ inmida. Kim ____" you bowed. The cameramen are at the back of the class, filming. "Uhh.. ___-sshi, why are there cameras following you?" Miss Lee asked. "Oh. I'm filming a variety show called You're my oppa. They wanted to film my first day in school. They won't be here tomorrow. Is it okay for them to film?" You asked. "Oh it's okay. It's okay." She fake a smile at you. *I didn't put on any make up today.* She thought and sigh. "You may sit at the back, next to Choi Mina at the back. Mina, please raise up your hand." A pretty girl raised her hand and wave at you and you went to sit next to her.

"Annyeong. I'm Choi Mina. Hope we can be good friends." She said and smiled at you, "anyway, you're filming You're my oppa right? Who is your oppa for that variety show?" "My oppa? They are B.A.P" you replied. Both of you chatted during the lesson and soon, it was lunch break.

"Wanna join me and my friends for lunch?" Mina asked with a smile. "Sure but I gotta tell Zelo oppa that I'm not joining him for lunch" you replied. You swear you saw anger and jealousy in her eyes when you said 'Zelo oppa' but shrugged it off. You exit the class and saw Zelo waiting for you outside your class with his friends. "Oppa, I'm not joining you for lunch. I'm joining my friends." "Sure. Have fun with your friends." Zelo beamed and went to the canteen. You were about to leave with Mina when someone called you. "___-sshi. We are leaving. I think we've filmed enough of your first day in school. See you later." The camermen waved and left.

You met Mina's friends during lunch break. There are a total of 2 boys and 3 girls, including Mina. HyunSeok, MinJun, ChoHee, AeSook. They are really funny and nice. They allowed you to join their clique. Little did you know that they are just using you.

---------------------------------

ANNYEONG!! Hehe. I decided to update :D Sadly, its phone update again. If you see any mistakes, you know what to do ^.^ ignore the mistakes! XD Ohya.. If there is anyone, including the ulzzangs who have the same name as the friends, sorry. I created the names by joining different names together.. if you know what I mean.

Anyway, I was doing my homework and I decided to update! Guess what I found out today. I only have 3 days left till school reopens. Tomorrow, Saturday and Sunday! School starts on Monday and I still have tons of homeworks uncomplete. I spent too much time playing already.. T^T

Gotta do my homework now. Might not be able to update anytime soon but I'll try my best okay? I know some of you are pissed because I'm a slow writer. T^T mianhaeyo! Byebye! Off to do my homework. I hate homeworks!

OHYA! Before I forget.. can anyone explain to me what is those apply, girlgroup thingy? I saw a lot, e.g, Apply girlgroup, _____, s.m entertainment . i forgot the title.. :/ can someone kindly explain to me? thanks a lot! :D

BYEBYE!!