B.A.P

You're my Oppa - B.A.P

By 12noon, you arrived at a building that made your jaw dropped.

bungalow+of+the+future.jpg

You checked the address to make sure that you've reached the right place. Your jaw dropped even more, if that's possible, when you realised that you will be staying there until the filming ends. *I think I will be lost inside. It's so big!*

"___-sshi? Hello? Back to Earth~" JinYoung waved his hand in front of your face.

"Huh? Ah, JinYoung-sshi. Annyeonghaseyo" you bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Your B.A.P oppas are getting ready to film. Are you ready?"

"Neh but I'm kind of nervous." you admitted.

"Don't be nervous. Just be yourself. We will enter the apartment later when my assistant tell us as B.A.P get ready for filming." he said.

----------

Meanwhile, MinJung, the assistant, is in the apartment getting ready for filming.

"B.A.P, please act naturally and pretend that you don't know about this variety show. The main character changed because of some issue. You will meet her in awhile, " MinJung told B.A.P. 

 "Camera rolling in 3.. 2.. 1.." MinJung called out. 

Cameramen followed B.A.P and filmed them doing some random stuffs. They were acting like the cameras isn't there and do their own stuffs.
MinJung then sent a text to JinYoung, telling him that he can come into the apartment now. 

-DINGDONG-

Yongguk went to open the door and you bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo oppa" you greeted him. 

"Erm.. Hi?" He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. 

*Woah, his voice is so deep* you thought. Yongguk stepped aside to let you and JinYoung to enter. "Hyung! Who's there?" A pink hair boy came out from his room with a cameraman following him. *He's so cute! Is he really my oppa? Omo.. I feel like pinching his cheeks!* 

"Annyeonghaseyo B.A.P. You are probably wondering why there are so many cameras around right?" JinYoung asked when all the members gathered. They acted like they don't know anything and nodded.

"Well, you are on a variety show called You're My Oppa! You've heard of this show before? Infinite was on this show before. Anyway, this is your sister, ___ . " he introduced.

"Annyeonghaseyo oppas. ___ imnida" you bowed.

B.A.P looked at each other. "3..2..1..." Yongguk started.

"We are B.A.P. Yes sir!" They saluted. 
tumblr_m4b7vsTh4J1qb35tco2_250.gif
JinYoung signaled the cameramen to switch off the cameras.

"Okay. She will be staying with you all until filming ends. Please take care of her well. Let's wrap up. We will continue filming tomorrow. Introduce yourselves to ___ and show her around. Guys," JinYoung looked at the cameramen and continue "Let's leave. We will continue filming tomorrow."
The cameramen pack up and left.

------

"Annyeong ___ noona !" the pink hair guy smiled.

"Ehh? Noona? But the director said that you are all older than me." You said.

"Jinjja? How old are you?" The blond hair asked. "I'm 15" you replied.

"Ooo. Zelo-ah, you finally have someone who can call you oppa." The black hair guy teased.

"Annyeong! I'm HimChan! Call me oppa arraso?" The black hair smiled.

tumblr_m4lvdphVmt1rq311uo2_250.gif

You smiled and nodded. "You're so cute!" He pinched your cheeks and hugged you. Your eyes nearly popped out.

"Yah Hyung.. Let go of her. You're scaring her." A cute guy said. "Annyeong! I'm JongUp!" He said and smiled.

tumblr_m3v6rjKdme1rs8vmbo2_250.jpg
"A-yo! BuingBuing! I'm Zelo, the maknae~" he said cutely.

tumblr_lzkt9bnaQU1r4dz1ao2_r1_250.gif
"I'm Yongguk, the leader" the deep voice oppa said and waved.

 tumblr_lzkrlw0rEr1r74i6co2_250.gif
"I'm YoungJae. Hello." the blond hair guy said.

tumblr_m4505fkCaK1qk0l9uo5_250.gif
You bowed and then looked around. Your eyes landed on a guy wearing a mask. He didn't introduce himself and just stare at you. tumblr_m06xd1oGXz1rpqn30o1_500.jpg

"He's DaeHyun. Don't mind him. He's always like that with someone he don't know. He will open up to you soon." Yongguk said when he said you looking at Daehyun.

"Okay~ We are done with the introduction. ___-ahh, we've prepared a bedroom for you. Come come~" Himchan put his arm around your shoulder and push you. "Maknae! Help carry her luggage and bring it to her room!" Himchan shouted at Zelo.

"Stupid Himchan!" Zelo muttered and pulled your luggage.

"YAH! I HEARD THAT!" Himchan shouted. 

-------------------

I have an idea of the next fanfic. It's EXO~ <3 But I need to finish this fic first..

Mianhae for not updating ><