Supermarket, surprise ~

You're my Oppa - B.A.P

You and Daehyun walked to the supermarket that takes a 10 minutes walk. The walk is awkwardly quiet and the cameramen couldn't take it anymore. One of them nudge you and the other nudge Daehyun. 'Talk please!' both of them mouthed.

You nodded and try to start a conversation with Daehyun. "Oppa, why are you always wearing a mask?" "No comment" he replied and you pouted. You keep trying to start a conversation with him but he'll always give short replies. *Why is he so cold? Does he hate me?* you sighed.

After awhile, you reached the supermarket. Fans recognize Daehyun immediately because they are used to Daehyun wearing a mask after watching Ta-Dah It's B.A.P !

"Omo, it's Daehyun oppa!" a few fans took out their phones to take pictures. Although the fans wanted to have Daehyun's autograph, they don't dare to come near as there's cameras. Since you're walking beside Daehyun, you receive some death glares from the fans.

"Who's that girl beside oppa?" "Why is there camera filming them?" "She better not be oppa's girlfriend. Oppa is mine!" You just roll your eyes at them and went to get the fruits and ice cream.

"Oppa, which flavor do you want?" you ask Daehyun. He look around and picked 4 different tubs of ice cream. After getting the ice cream, you went to get the fruits and cherry tomatoes for Zelo and went to pay.

The walk back home was awkwardly silent again. The cameramen gave up asking Daehyun and you to talk.

------------

Meanwhile, B.A.P decorated the house with balloons the staffs provided. "Do you think _____ will be surprised?" Zelo asked while looking into the camera, "I hope she'll like it" he smiled and continue decorating.

"She's coming!" Himchan yelled from the door and rushed to his hiding place. Everyone, including the staffs hide.

You open the door and it's dark. "Oppa?" You look around for the switch. When you switch on the light, everyone jump up from their hiding place and yelled, "SURPRISE!" Zelo rushed towards you to help you take the ice creams.

You look around and saw lots of balloons sticking onto the wall. "The boys wanted to have a welcome party for you so they made you go to the supermarket to buy some things. Since you already ate and the boys made some desserts for you," the director told you. "_____-ahh~ Try the shaved ice that we made for you," Jongup brought out the shaved ice from the kitchen and gave you. "Gomawo oppas," you smiled and tried the shaved ice. "Waaa. It's so delicious!" You smiled and finish the dessert quickly.

--------------------

Annyeong ! :D Since I feel bad for not updating, I decided to update! xD I think the story . I can't write. I at writing TT Sorry to disappoint you with my ish writing. It's another phone update, so again, sorry for any mistakes! I know there's lots of tenses mistakes.

Anyway, did you listen to f(x) - Electric Shock and Boyfriend - Love Style? I'm super addicted to both of it.

I'll try my best to update asap. I think I said this update asap thingy in almost every chapter. :/ That's all for today... I guess.

Thanks for subscribing! :D Comment! ^^