Eighteen

The Endless Love Tetralogy: Autumn in Paris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WARNING! enough with the Yulsic sweet moments. I think it's the time to appear the drama. Maybe...this chapter will break your heart. I advice you to still read it, enjoy it, comment and subscribe. OKAY!!!!

HERE WE GO.

ENJOY!!!! <3

 

 

 ǁ E - EIGHTEEN ǁ

 

"Why are you two so long?" Taeng protested when Sica and Yuri back to their table.

 

"Just take a drink."

 

The binge drinking was resumed. The night wore on and the atmosphere was more festive. Yuri was happy. This was the first time he felt free to set his feet in Paris ever since.

 

But the feeling didn't last long.

 

As they were chatting, suddenly Sica exclaimed. "Lho! Papa! Papa!"

 

All the people turned around, including Yuri. And that's when his excitement immediately vanished without any trace.

 

Sica got up from her chair and met the tall brunette man who came to their table. Yuri's brow furrowed, confused to see the figure of a man who was so familiar.

 

"Papa." Sica exclaimed happily as she stretched out her arms.

 

"Claire, ma cherie." he said while embranced her.

 

That's when Yuri saw his face clearly and with a sudden his blood was frozen.

 

Papa ...? Claire ...?

 

Sica pulled that man's arm to their table and said to her friends with a pride. "Guys, for you who haven't seen my father, this is it, the owner of this coolest club."

 

Yuri was frozen. His eyes stared at the man in front of him. The world seems quiet at once. He could not hear the sound around him, could not feel his heart beat, unable to feel the blood flowing in his body. He could not even breathe the air.

 

Sica's father gave a friendly smile and watched the faces who currently sitting around the table, until his eyes stopped on Yuri and his expression changed. Astonished ... and shocked.

 

Yuri could feel the shock in his eyes. Yuri understood it. He himself also felt the same. Men who are currently put his arm around Sica's shoulders was introduced as Sica's father, but Yuri got to know him as Jean-Daniel Lemercier, which is none other than being his biological father.

 

***

 

For a few tense seconds, they both looked at each other. Just looked at each other. Too shocked and bewildered to speak. Yuri unconsciously murmured. "Monsieur ..."

 

"Both of you known each other?"

 

Yuri gasped when he heard sica's voice. He turned to the girl who saw her father and Yuri alternately. She was surprised, but did not feel the slightest suspicion. Her father was about to open his mouth, but Yuri hastily cut in. "No. We never meet before."

 

Yuri looked at Sica's father, asking him to follow what he says. Pleading with his ​​eyes so that her father did not say anything.

 

"I heard that your father is...eh, Jean-Daniel Lemercier who has a lot of restaurants in France." Yuri lied. His tongue felt heavy, his voice also sounds a bit hoarse.

 

Sica frowned and blinked her eyes. "Lemercier? Strange." then she smiled to her father. "Lemercier was the name of my father when he was young." she explained as she took her father's arm. "Since starting in this clubs and restaurants business, Papa changed his name into Hanney. It's a long history. Next time I'll explain it."

 

Sica did not feel the tension that exists between the two men. She was still cheerful and smiling broadly.

 

"Papa, papa already know Taeyeon and Krystal, right?" asked Sica, pointing to her friends who sat around the table. "This is Jiyeon, that's Amber, Krystal's boyfriend, and this is Kwon Yuri."

 

Sica escaped from her father's embrace then interwined her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter