Three

The Endless Love Tetralogy: Autumn in Paris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 ǁ T - THREE ǁ

 

 

Jessica was sitting while crossed her legs on the floor of the living room in her small and cluttered apartment. This morning she did not have any broadcast schedule so that she intended to tidy up the apartment that was like it had been battered by a tornado. But, once she found a bottle of pale purple nail stuck between her clothes, she forgot the initial plan and ultimately had fun to paint her nails in the living room while listening to the radio.

 

"VOILA!" Jessica smiled brightly while motioning her fingers, amused by her own work.

 

"Good afternoon, ladies and gentleman. How are you today, guys?" Jessica listened up to the Krystal angelic voice and glanced at the clock, hanging on the wall. oh, Je me souvien. Je me souvien was one of the most popular broadcast in GG's Radio Station and every day a lot of listener send their stories on it. That's why the show was aired twice a day.

 

"The first letter is a letter from one of our listeners who called himself as Monsieur Kwon Riyu."

 

Kwon Riyu? Sica frowned. A foreign name, but it seemed so familiar.

 

 

"I've just arrived in Paris that day." Krystal began to read it. "This is the umpteenth time for me to visit Paris. Usually every time my plane landed at Charles de Gaulle airport, I will do the routine things I do. I got off the plane, take care of immigration, patiently waiting for my luggage emerged in the conveyor belt, then straight out of the airport without seeing both sides. But today was different. When I'd come out of the airport, I passed a café and smell the aroma of good coffee. For the first time in my life, I'm tempted to sit back and enjoy a cup of hot coffee. I do not know what pulled me, but I convinced to myself that I was just tired after 10 hours, sitting in such a cramped airplane.

 

This café gives a cozy and comfortable scene, with a few small tables and padded chairs. I ordered a cafe crème and while waiting for the order ... that things happened. I just played with my Iphone and started checking the schedule during in Paris when someone knocked at my suitcase that I put on the floor, beside my the table.

 

"Sorry". I looked up and saw a young girl was fixing the position of her wheeled luggage that knocked my suitcase. She smiled briefly to apologize. Before I could even smiled back or greeted her, she has turned around and walked away from my desk, pulling her luggage. I noticed she went to a table near the large glass windows overlooking the outside of the airport. In a quick trip to the table, her luggage was nughing the two chairs behind and almost grinded the waiter's toe. Weither not aware or do not want to be bothered she was still running as if nothing had just happened.

 

She sat and crossed her legs. Her position was slightly turned to me. Without a glance at the menu on her desk, she called the waiter and ordered something. I was too far away to hear what she said. And then, she leaned her back in her chair and looked out of the window. That girl ... her seat ... large glass window ... the sun shine on her .... I was amazed by the combination of all. With the sunlight from the outside, the figure of the girl became a bit blurry, dark, and gave a sense of mystery. I could have kept looking at her if I had not realized that I already had an appointment to meet someone that day. I think I will never see her again, b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter