Six

The Endless Love Tetralogy: Autumn in Paris
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

ǁ S - SIX ǁ

 

 

This girl seemed extremely bored.

 

Yuri glanced at Sica who stared at a statue, made by famous sculptor, Musee Rodin without any single expression drew on her face. They've been in the museum more than two hours and although she obviously wasn't interested with it, that girl was patient enough to accompany him. Didn't complained nor enjoyed it. Yuri decided not to sustain her suffering so he asked her for a lunch in a cafe near the museum.

 

"Boring?" Yuri asked while waiting for their order to be served.

 

Sica smiled and folded both of her hands on the table. "Slightly." She answered honestly, then shrugged. "But I am used to. Taeyeon often invites me to the architecture's exhibition, meanwhile I don't even know anything about that.

 

Yuri giggled. "Well. If that so, after this lunch, we are going to go to some places that more interesting than this museum thingy. How? Any suggestions?"

 

"How about going to Jardin du Luxembourg?” Jessica asked. Then, thinking again. "Or want to go out for shopping? We can go to the Boulevard Saint-Germain or Rue de Grenelle. No. A guy does not like shopping thingy. Ah, right! I want to show you my favourite place. Have you ever seen Paris from the elevation?" Sica asked.

 

Yuri shook his head. He just realized that he loved to hear everything from that girl. He loved to hear her voice.

 

"Taeyeon and I love to see Paris' beautiful scenery from the top of Arc de Triomphe." She said with the sparkling eyes.

 

"Really fascinating! Well, most of people love to see Paris from the Eiffel tower, but I think this is the best place for me to enjoy this breath-taking city. This feeling will make you hard to breath."

 

"I really love being such in a high place, because I can feel-hmm. How can I say it? It feels like far away from the crowds. Do you understand what I mean? Feels like throw your burdens over and we can drift away. Me and Taeyeon love to be there when we were quite depressed with each other life. I guarantee, after an hour you just got there, your feeling will getting better."

 

"We will go there tonight because the night view of Paris is more beautiful." Sica went silent for awhile, took her breath, then asked him. "You really don't know anything about Paris?" her big eyes stared at Yuri with an asking look.

 

"I think so." Yuri tried to hold his smile.

 

"Strange. How many time have you come to Paris?" Sica asked.

 

Yuri looked up and thought. "Wah, I can't remember."

 

"That is weird, if you come to Paris and not to walk around the city. Do you always go to Paris because you have to work in here?"

 

"Not really." He slowly said.

 

"Then, you come for what? It is impossible for a vacation because you said you did not even get around the city."

 

Yuri looked down and mumbled. "Looking for someone."

 

"Sorry. What did you say?" Sica asked then bent her body toward him because she couldn't hear it clearly. Yuri raised his head and repeated. "I am here to look for someone." He said.

 

"Who?" That was a normal question. But, Yuri ... he seemed ... didn't want to answer it.

 

"Who's the one that you are looking for?" Sica asked the same question on him.

 

Before he couldn't answered her question, Sica cut it off and said. "Are you looking for the girl who met you at the airport?"

 

Yuri weakly smiled. "No. I am not."

 

"Why not?"

 

"Because, I already find that girl and even met her again then ask her to go out with me."

 

"Why you didn't even tell me about this? You know that I'm so curious about that, right?"

 

He giggled. "You are the one who didn't even ask me about it, again."

 

"I did."

 

"You're not."

 

"Well. Whatever. So, who's that girl? Her name? How is she? Is she gorgeous?"

 

Yuri laughed. "Hmm, that girl is someone that close enough to you. Her name, I don't remember it. How is she? Hmm, she is so cute, sweet, and a little bit talkactive person. But, I like it. and the last is she gorgeous? Yes. She is. She is just simply gorgeous. Just like you, Sica." He said without any hesitate in his mind.

 

Sica blushed hardly as she managed to say. "Re-re-really?"

 

"Always I am."

 

"So, let me guess. Hmm, it's Krystal...oh..no...Krystal already has Amber by her side. How about Nicole...uhm...no...no... she is too ugly to be true...and how about Hyoyeon...but..she...she...is just too manly...she is just far away from what have you said at the radio stat----."

 

"Ssh. Just stop it, okay? I can see that you can't answer it properly. Sica, I promise that I will let you know who is she one day, but not now. Will you wait for me until I can say it to you the girl that amused me lately, dir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter