Saved by Mr. Mystery

Oh no! I'm falling in love with.... My Hot Chemistry teacher!

DARA's POV

   

      I tried my best to keep up with Bom who was literally running to the other side of the mall just to go to the store and buy the dress on display as if it was the last dress she'll ever see. 

 

    " Dara! Hurry up!" She shouted.

 

     I tried my best to run faster, but I just couldn't keep up. The bags that I was carrying slowed me down even more.

 

     "Right back at you!" I shouted back.

 

     When I finally managed to drag my feet to the said store. I looked around to see that Bom was already paying for the dress.

 

 

     Wow! Was I really that slow? 

 

 

     I looked at the clock to see that it was already 5:45pm. Bom has a family gathering at about 6pm so it means that she has to go first and that I have to go home by myself. 

 

     "Dara, is it really okay for you to go home by yourself? I mean it doesn't look safe to be alone in this hour." She asked apologetically. Not wanting me to go home by myself.

     Honestly, I was scared to go home by myself, but I know that this gathering is really important to her since she only sees her parents once every 6 months; as they both work overseas. I also know that she would want to spend as much time with them as she can. I didn't want her to be late just because I was a scaredy cat.

 

 

    " It's okay Bommie! I'm a big girl!" I can handle myself! I said proudly.

     "Fine, text me once you get home ok?" She replied.

    " Ok ok! I will! Bye mom! You have to go now if you don't want to be late!" I joked.

     She slapped me playfully and gave me a tight hug.

     "Bye Santokki! Take care!"  She said.

     "Bye Bommie!"  I replied. 

 

 

     Once she was gone, I sighed to myself. I guess I'm going to take a cab instead of walking home. My feet still hurts from the running and the shopping bags I am carrying are really heavy.

 

     I took out my wallet to see how much money I have left. 

     My eyes widened in horror to see that I only have about 5 dollars left! How am I going to take a cab back home if my money isnt even enough!!!

 

     Well, I guess I don't have a choice don't I? I have to walk home.... The thought of it made me shiver.

 

     It was already around 6:30pm when I exited the mall. I didn't even realize that I took so long just to have the courage to go home by myself that the sun had already set down. Now it was completely dark outside. Good, just good! I remarked sarcastically.

 

     I tried my best to stay positive and briskly Crossed the other side of the street. I didn't really know how to cross the street so I just followed the other people who were crossing as well.

 

     So far so good! I thought to myself. Walking home wasn't that bad of an idea after all! It may even make me burn a few calories! Plus I am also saving a lot of money by not taking a cab like I usually do. 

 

 

     Just as I said that, I immediately regretted saying it. As i was turning into the dark alleyway. I suddenly felt the presence of an unknown stranger. I can sense that he/she was following me with the sound of his/her footsteps getting louder and louder by the minute. That's when I decided to take of the heels that I was wearing, quickly shoving it in my bag and running for my life.

     Just as I thought that I have already lost him/her, I felt someone grab my wrist and spun me around.

 

     "Not so fast young lady". He hissed. From the way his eyes were scanning my body from head to toe, I am certain that this guy is a ert.

     "Get your hands off me! ert!" I shouted, trying to get the tight grip of his hands off my wrist. It was really starting to hurt.

     "Oohhh~~~ feisty. I like that". He my cheek with the back of his hand and I couldn't help but show "disgusted" written all over my face.

     "What do you want? If you let me go, I promise that I'm not gonna report you to the cops". I pleaded

 

 

     He laughed so hard that I swear that he can pee in his pants any minute now. 

     "No can do little princess. I'm gonna make sure that I'm gonna have a piece if you before I let you go". He cooed. It was obvious in his voice that he was already starting to be pissed. Like I care!

 

 

     He used his filthy hands to grip my arms and steady me. I tried to wiggle from his grasp. I can tell that he was getting really impatient now because his grip on my arms tightened.

     Just as he was about to forcefully kiss me. I screamed like there was no tomorrow.

 

     "Help!!!" I shouted as loud as I could. Hoping that someone out there may be kind enough to help me.

     "Shut up!" He growled. If you're not going to cooperate with me, then I'll have no choice but to use violence on you. 

 

     I immediately shut my lips. He smirked in satisfaction and started leaning in for my lips. I closed my eyes and hoped for the best. His dirty mouth was already so close to mine that I could feel his breath through my mouth. 

 

 

     "Hey! What's going on in there?" Someone shouted.

     When I heard that voice. Hope started to spark up and i screamed on the top of my lungs. 

     "Help!! Please save me!" I shouted

 

 

      The guy came out of the shadows and I got a clear view of his face and my eyes widened. I swear that the guy before me had to be the most gorgeous and hottest Guy i have laid my eyes on. His black hair was disheveled that added to the effect. He only wore a grey shirt with a black hoodie along with jeans that perfectly fitted his muscular and toned physique. I tried to keep my blush from creeping up and focused on the situation that I am in.

 

     "Hey man! If you don't want to be harmed, I suggest you go away and mind your own business". The ert growled. 

     "Well, no can do. I think I need to save that young lady from the torture I bet you are giving her right now." He said with a smirk while boring his eyes into mine. 

     I swear, the blush already crept up in my cheeks and I think that he noticed it.

     "Look at her." He continued. "She obviously wants to be with me rather than you". He declared, lifting his head more to show his confidence.

 

 

     The ert let go of his grip on me and lunged for my "savior". My savior swifty dodged and punched the ert straight in the face. The ert was already stumbling and got up to his feet. I ran as quickly as I could and hid behind my savior's back.

 

     My savior looked over at his back and asked if I was ok. I nodded, still too scared to speak. 

 

     Before he could even react, he was already attacked by The ert. Giving my savior a bloody lip.

     He brushed off the blood and gave one last punch to the ert. The ert finally gave up and went to the other side of the alley, running away.

 

 

      I didn't notice that he had already started carrying my bags put an arm around me to keep me from falling. 

     I snapped out of my dazed state when I realized that I looked like a complete fool. 

 

     "Miss? Are you ok?" He asked. A clear sign of relief flushed through his face when I nodded.

 

     Had I been spacing out for too long? OMG! I cant believe that I made a fool out of myself in front of the hottest man I have ever seen! 

 

     "U...umm.. Thanks..s for sa-aving me, ssoory if y-you got hurt because of-f mee." I stuttered

     "No problem. It was definitely worth saving someone as beautiful as you". He replied with a wink. making my insides melt. 

 

     I tried my best not to let him see my face. Luckily for me, it was a bit dark so he didn't see my face that was as red as crimson.

 

 

     "Miss? Where is your home?" He asked. Breaking the awkward silence between us.

     Uhmm.. Why? I bluntly replied.

     "So that I can walk you home! I don't know if taking you to my place would be a very good idea" he answered. A hint of playfulness evident in his voice.

     I blushed at his reply. Pointing my finger to the direction of my home. Not trusting my voice to speak. I might just end up embarrassing myself... Again!

 

     When we finally arrived at my home. I thanked him for taking me home even though he didn't have to.

     When I invited him in for some coffee, he politely declined. 

 

 

     Before he left. I called for him. 

     "Hey!" I shouted. Is there a way that I can thank you? Maybe return the favor or something? I asked.

     He laughed and ruffled my hair. "It's okay! You don't need to." He replied.

 

     "Can I at least know you name?" I asked almost too immediately.

     He smiled. Obviously amused. You are cute! He said. 

     Hey! You haven't answered my question yet! I pouted.

     As he turned back, about to leave, he said something that I will never ever forget.

 

 

      "Jiyong".

 

 

     He was already gone before I had the chance to say anything in reply. I've heard right. Right? Jiyong? 

      As I shut the door, the name kept replaying in the back of my mind.

 

 

    "Jiyong"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

      when will I see you again? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hey guys! Fanficlover96 here!

Well, this is the very first chapter of this story!

Thank you for all thOse who subscribed! Just feel free to leave your comments!

If you guys have any suggestions, please feel free to post it in my wall! Thank you for all the love! ;) 감사합니다!!