Unexpected encounter

Oh no! I'm falling in love with.... My Hot Chemistry teacher!

DARA POV

 

     i let out an exasperated sigh as i slumped myself on the couch

     I can't believe that walking home can be this dangerous! I actually "kinda" knew that the alley is quite dangerous especially when it's dark, but I was really REALLY lazy to go the long way so i took the shortcut. I didn't know that those stories are actually true..... You know?

 

     Well, I guess the incident wasn't that bad since I met "Jiyong"... Right?

     The more I think about it though, I can't bring myself to stop thinking about him. I can never forget how badass and hot he looked when he punched that ert right in the face! 

     I put both of my hands on the face and sighed dreamily.

 

     "Dara? Is that you? Are you okay?" A voice broke my train of thoughts. I noticed a hand squeezing my shoulder and finally noticed that it was my Grandma looking at me with a worried expression on her face.

     "Oh! Grandma! Didn't see you there!" I exclaimed.

     "Oh Dara dear, I think you didn't see me because you've been daydreaming since a while ago! Care to tell your grandma what it is you're thinking about? Or maybe.. Who?" She said in between laughs; obviously amused by her granddaughter's peculiar behavior.

     "Ohh... Have I been thinking about him for that long?!!!" I thought out loud.

     "Oh Dear! You look really exhausted! Why don't you go up to your bedroom and rest already? Looks like you had a really long day!" My grandma said while caressing my hair.

     "Ohh... okay, goodnight Grandma!" I cheerfully replied as I kissed her cheek. "Goodnight dear! Remember to tell me about why you can't stop thinking about "him" ok?" Grandma said jokingly.

 

     I tried to hide the flustered expression on my face and hurriedly went for my room.

 

     As I changed into my PJs and laid down on my bed, I hugged my Rilakkuma stuffed toy and even though I tried my best to stay awake for a little longer, my eyes slowly shut itself signifying that I was indeed exhausted and needed some rest.

 

     I am sure that Bommie will definitely leave tons of messages and missed calls on my phone. I definitely had to call her tomorrow morning. 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Rrrrring..... Rrrrring...

 

     I checked the alarm clock and it read 6:30am.

 

     As I opened my eyes, I immediately checked my phone and sure enough, there were tons of missed calls and messages from Bom.

     I checked some of the messages saying: Dara, are you home already? Dara!!! Why are you not replying? Dara! Call me!!!! DARA!!!~~~~  I chuckled at the thought.

     My best friend really cares for me. Too much sometimes but just I like it just the way it is.

 

     I felt a vibration coming from my phone and after seeing that it was a Bom who was calling me, I quickly answered the phone. "DARA yah!!!!! Why weren't you answering all my messages and texts last night huh? Do you how worried I am that something might have happened to you!!!!???" Bom roared.

 

     "Sorry Bommie...." I said as sweet as I could.

     "Well Santokki, I cannot "not" forgive you can't I?" She laughingly said.

     "Of course! I am your one and only Santokki!" I joked.

     "Well, stop it with the cheesiness! She laughed. Tell me, did anything interesting happen last night? Because.. From what I am hearing, you really sound happy about something..." She playfully said. I could already imagine Bommie's face with that signature smirk of hers. She can really read me well even though she cannot see me.

     "Well..." I said dreamingly.

     "What? What? Tell me!!!~~~" she immediately shot back.

 

     "Bommie!! It's almost 7:00!! I have to get washed up and get ready for school!" I replied.

     "Aww come on! I really wanna know! Now!" She chirped.

     "I'll tell you all about it later ok?" I replied. And before she had any chance of answering back to what I just said, I quickly hung up on her! ^_^  Kekeke~~ I'm sure that I will see an unpleasant expression on Bom's face when I see her later in school! 

 

 

 

     When I arrived in school, I immediately spotted Bom waiting for me in front of my locker. When I finally reached her, she looked up to me with an unpleasant expression on her face. It was obviously due to the cliffhanger I gave her a while ago!! 

 

     "Hey Bommie~~!" I greeted innocently.

     "Hi Santokki! I think that now is the right time to tell your best friend something before the school bell rings, or else... You know what it means!!" She threatened playfully.

     "Ok ok! Well.. I guess that walking home wasn't so bad after all...." I started.

 

 

     After a few minutes of telling Bommie my "encounter" with "him", she asked a lot of questions like... How does he look like, does he look familiar, is he from my neighborhood and so on. I told her that he doesn't look familiar and that he looks like he just passed by.

 

 

     I actually left out one part.

 

     Which was me asking for his name. It was so desperate of me that I didn't even want to tell anyone that I did such a thing! Instead, I told Bommie that i got his name because I saw it embroidered on his jacket. Luckily, she bought it.

 

     As we were already on our way to class, we heard loud whispers and gossips saying that there is a new Chemistry teacher and that he is very hot, handsome, young and dreamy whatsoever. All these praises from these girls and the frustrated faces on the guy's faces really sparked me and Bom's curiosity. 

 

     I can't believe we won't see the new chemistry teacher till fifth period! Everyone is talking about him all day!! I am really feeling left out!!! Bom pouted.

     "Come on Bommie, it's okay! You have TOP anyways!!!" I winked as TOP and his best friend Tae Yang approached our table and took their usual seats.

     "No~~! My Bommie Boo! I can't believe that you are also gushing about that chemistry teacher." TOP said. A hint of jealousy evident in his voice.

     "Come on Tabi, you know I only have my eyes on you don't you?" Bom cooed. 

     Before they could act all lovey-dovey and all, They school bell already rang meaning that it was already time for class.

 

     "Bye TOP and bye Tae yang! See you!" I waved as i forcibly dragged Bom away from TOP.

     "Bye Dara!" They both greeted back.

 

 

     While on the way to class, Bom was blabbering on how excited she is to see the new chemistry teacher. She was also saying that if what the students were saying weren't true, she'd be really disappointed since our last chemistry teacher was very kind; but... she already retired.

 

 

     When we reached the chemistry classroom, the only seats left were in the front row. I heaved a heavy sigh and hurried my way to the only seats remaining and Bom took the seat next to me. I noticed that most of my other classmates were very busy fixing their make up and the boys are busy tidying themselves. I think that they are excited, too excited.

     I checked the time and it was already 11:06am. Class starts at 11 and the teacher is clearly late on his very first day. I took out my notebook and started writing and doodling to keep me occupied. My anticipation is killing me and I really needed something to divert my attention to.

 

     I suddenly heard the door opening and footsteps coming from the door. I guess that must the teacher, but I didn't bother looking up since I was finishing what I drew.

     "Good Morning everyone! Sorry I was late. I had to submit some of the evaluation forms in the office and I guess I got lost." A smooth voice said.

"Well, I'm Mr. Kwon and I will be your chemistry teacher for your senior year.

 

     Now, I know that having a homework on the first day really so I won't be giving you any. Instead, why don't we have a game to get to know each other? Just raise you hand and ask me anything and in return, I get to ask you one question." He continued.

 

     I guess one girl raised her hand since someone was already asking a question. 

     "Uhmm.. What's your first name?" She flirtily said.

     "My name is Jiyong, but you have to call me Mr. Kwon okay? He jokingly replied.

 

 

     As soon as he said that my head snapped up and I looked at our new chemistry teacher. My eyes widened when I saw who it is. He just looked way more mature than yesterday that it gave me a hard time to notice his features. Today, he is wearing a fit polo shirt and dress pants and finished it off with a eye catching neck tie that completes his whole get up. 

     I saw him turn my way and I think his eyes widened as well, but it quickly turned into a knowing smile. He was forced to look away because another student was asking him a question.

     I was still in a state of shock and held onto Bommie for support. She looked at me questioningly but I guess realization hit her and she understood what I meant because she looked at me with a bewildered expression on her face. I forced a smile and propped both of my elbows on my desk.

     I said that I wanted to see him again... But I didn't expect to see him at school, as the new chemistry teacher who everyone is talking about. 

 

 

     And... The more that I put thought into it, I guess that when he saved me, it was just an act of kindness wasn't it?

 

 

 

 

     Well, I guess that I am just one of the many "girls" that have a crush on him aren't I?

 

 

 

     Or maybe this is just an infatuation because he did such a chivalrous act towards me?

 

     I let out a frustrated growl and i think that it caught everyone's attention since the classroom became silent. I can feel Bom nudging my elbow.

     I looked up and muttered an apology but i guess that it wasn't enough...

 

 

 

Uhmmm... Ms. Park, Mr. Kwon began...

 

 

I really hate to spoil your first day but.....

 

 

 

 

 

Later after class you have detention.

 

 

 

Could this day get any worse?

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Guys! Fanficlover96 here!

Sorry if i havent updated for a very long time...

 

I've just been very busy lately and school is starting soon.

Don't worry guys! I will try to update as much as possible!!!~~~

 

Well, guys.... Hope you enjoy this chapter!!!

Later, I will put on teasers for the next chapter! 

As always, comments and suggestions are loved!!! Just tell me if i have to improve on something! My ears are open! :P

I actually get really inspired whenever you guys comment and it gives me strength to update! hihihi :>

 

Hey guys! Can you guys help me??? :P

I really want a poster for this fic so....

If you guys want to make me... Can you?? :)

 

 

THANK YOU!!! LOVE YOU!!~~~