Detention With A Twist

Oh no! I'm falling in love with.... My Hot Chemistry teacher!

     

DARA POV

     

 

     It is already 11:35 and class ends at 12. After my "behavior" caused me detention on the very first day of school, I promised myself that until the end of the period, I will just keep my mouth shut and listen. I don't want Mr. Kwon to have a bad impression of me!

 

     As the class got more acquainted with Mr. Kwon, even I discovered many things about him. 

    Like he is only 21 years old. Going 22 this year. He is a fresh graduate and he calls himself "lucky" since he got this job even though he hasn't had any teaching experience before. He has a younger brother. His interests are music, fashion and outdoor/extreme sports. 

 

     I looked over to my other classmates and noticed that their ears are all on what Mr. Kwon was saying. The girls got that flirtatious looks on their eyes as they keep scanning Mr. Kwon from head to toe; it's like their eating him alive! I looked over to Bom, she looked like all the other girls swooning over Mr. Kwon. She propped her elbows on her desk like everybody else did, and she would nod her head like a kid to whatever Mr. Kwon was saying.

 

     Honestly, I also wanted to interact with Mr. Kwon... But I guess I was too shy so instead, I just fiddled with my fingers to distract myself.

     I felt a hand cover up my smaller ones and looked up to see that it was Mr. Kwon's. 

     "Ms. Park, is my class too boring that you're trying to kill time?" He joked, a smirk appearing from the corners of his mouth.

     I shook my head in response, not trusting my voice to respond.

 

     I looked over to my classmates and saw them giving me death glares, obviously getting jealous to the attention that was being given to me. One of my classmates asked Mr. Kwon a question which diverted his attention away from me.

 

     This went on for a few more minutes until the school bell rang. The students groaned in frustration, not wanting to end their interesting soirée with the new Chemistry teacher.

 

 

     As I shoved my notebook and other materials inside my bag, I also rummaged my bag and looked for my cellphone. When I found it, I placed it in my pocket, fixed my things and headed for the door wherein I can see my best friend waiting for me.

 

     When I finally approached the door, a voice stopped me.

 

     Ms. Park..., if you haven't forgotten, you still have detention. I expect you to be here in the next ten minutes. That is the only time I'm giving you to buy your lunch from the cafeteria, I hope it's enough? He asked.

     Oh. Thats right... I definitely forgot! I have detention!  When I heard His foot tapping the floor, It told me that he was waiting for a response. I turned my direction to him and nodded and headed over to Bom who was looking at me; obviously craving for some gossip.

 

 

     "Not now Bommie, I only have ten minutes to buy lunch and I have to hurry up now since I only have about...8 minutes left" I said in one breath.

     "Ok ok.. I know you can't wait for your private time with Mr.Kwon, go hurry up before you get late and get "punished" by Mr. Kwon. She winked.

     "I'll just tell Tabi and Tae Yang that my best friend got detention with the hot chemistry teacher on her very first day of school".

     "Bommie!!!" I shouted as I scurried my way to the cafeteria. I heard her chuckling before she made her way towards the table where TOP and Tae Yang are in. I checked my watch and it read 12:05; only about 5 minutes left before I am late for detention. 

 

 

 

     After buying lunch, I ran as fast as I could to the chemistry room, I hope that Mr. Kwon won't notice that I had been late by a few minutes. 

     When I approached the door and knocked, I looked over to Mr. Kwon who was reading a magazine and quietly marched my way to my desk. Just as I sat down, Mr. Kwon began...

 

     Mr. Park, you've been late for exactly..... 3 minutes and 50 seconds.

     You're already a senior, you have to be more prompt and be a good example to your juniors. He scolded.

     I muttered an apology and started unpacking the lunch that I bought.

 

     As I was eating the sandwich that I bought, I can feel Mr. Kwon's stare directed towards me. When my head snapped up to his direction, he immediately looked over to the opposite direction and put his attention to the rare plant near the window. After I finished eating my lunch, I made my way to the trash can to throw the the the napkins and utensils that I used. I sat down once again and slumped myself on the desk. 

 

     Was lunch ever this long?

 

     There were a few minutes of silence until Mr. Kwon finally spoke.

 

 

     "Dara, I- I mean Ms. Park." He corrected; trying to regain his composure.

     "Can you please hand me the towel from the cabinet? You see, when I was trying to water the plants, the watering pail had a hole in it which caused some water to spill." He explained; scratching the back of his neck in embarrassment.

     "Uhmmm... Sure." I made my way towards the cabinet and grabbed the red towel, and walked toward Mr. Kwon to hand it to him.

 

 

 

     "Ms. Park, be careful, you might-"

 

 

     Before he can even finish what he was going to say, it was already too late. The towel that I was holding already flew over to God knows where and I was wiggling my arms back and forth in order to regain my balance. I can already feel my feet sliding all the way and closed my eyes, waiting for the collision. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

     But it never came.

 

 

 

 

 

 

     Instead, I felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist. His body was pressed to mine so I can feel the heavy breathing coming from his chest.

 

 

     "Are you okay?" he asked. A clear sign of worry in his voice.

 

     "I-I'm f-f-ine. I trembled, my body still getting used to the heat Mr. Kwon's body is giving off. It was a sort of heat that I have never felt before. The presence of this kind of heat next to me is making my insides melt. I rested my hands on his chest for support and looked up. Boring my eyes onto his. I felt his muscles constrict on my every movement.

 

 

     I continued to stare at his beautiful Gray eyes. It looked so deep and intense that I cannot stop looking at it.

 

 

     I hadn't noticed that his face was already so close to mine and my eyes widened in shock. Even underneath those "nerdy" glasses of his, It was still very evident that he is a very good looking man; hot to be exact.   

 

 

      I also started inhaling his scent. He smelled much like mint; fresh, clean and crisp.        

 

 

 

 

     He then started muttering incoherent words that I cannot decipher.       

     I just nodded in response even though I did not understand a single thing he said.     

 

     His free hand made it's way to my face and he my cheek gently.          

 

 

     A serious expression was etched across his face and he started leaning even closer to me and at the same time tightening his grip on my waist. As he was leaning closer and closer, I can feel his heart beating through his chest.

 

 

 

 

     Did I affect him the same way he affects me?  

 

 

 

      His lips were already so close to my own that it made me hard to breathe.       

 

 

     I finally shut my eyes close and waited.....    

 

 

 

 

     I can feel his hot breath through my lips and his lips brushed lightly across mine. It was the first time that I had felt something like this; it felt like ecstasy.  I wrapped my hands on the back of his neck and pulled him closer to me. But before I can even respond and savor the moment, it already came to an end before it really started because of the sound of bells ringing. We both came back to our senses and separated ourselves from each other.

 

     I swiftly made my way to my desk and grabbed my bags. The feeling of his hard toned chest still lingered on the tips of my fingers and the palm of my hands. I tried to brush away the thought and put my tote bag over my shoulder and dashed to the door.

     As I rushed for the door, a hand grabbed my wrist and spun me around.

 

 

     "M-Ms. Park." He began.

 

     "About what happened earlier, I would like to apologize for my unprofessional and unruly behavior."

 

     "Ohh... That's okay. Thank you for saving me.... Again, Err....Jiyong. Haha! I mean... M-Mr. Kwon." I stuttered; playing with the hem of my shirt and looking in the other direction. I  tried to laugh it off despite the embarrassing situation that I have gotten myself into.

     He tried to laugh as well, but I know that he too knows that he had failed miserably.

     He scratched the back of his head and put his hand on his pockets. He checked the clock and looked at the time.

 

     "Ohh... It's almost time for class Ms. Park. You better hurry up before you get late, you don't wanna get another detention don't you?" He joked, lightening the atmosphere.

     I silently nodded and waved him goodbye. 

     As I turned around and headed for the door, I heard him heave a deep sigh and mutter some words that shocked the hell out of me. I rushed towards my next class while keeping into mind of what he said. 

     Did those words really did come out of his mouth?  

 

     No, Dara.. You just might be hearing things!!! I thought to myself. He would never say that!!! Why would he say such a thing anyway? I tried not to think of what i think i heard and went inside the classroom and quickly searched for Bom who was pointing to me the seat next to hers. I took a seat next to Bommie and propped my elbows on the table. 

 

     I actually think that my hearing is quite good, but I doubt that he'd say such a thing.

 

 

     Throughout the whole English class, the words he muttered kept echoing in the back of my head.

     A blush made its way on my cheeks as I thought of the possibility of what I thought he said is what he really said.

 

 

 

 

     I think he said.....

 

 

 

 

     "I totally forgot that I was a teacher... If only she wasn't my student..."  

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys! Fanficlover96 is back AGAIN!!~~ Are you happy? :P

Well guys, after teasing you with a teaser and seeing your wonderful comments...

i have decided to finish writing this chapter!!!~~~~ 

 

I was really inspired and lots of ideas suddenly pop in my head! :D

Hope you like it! tell me what you think about it and leave comments below!

You guys dont know how your comments really make me happy and motivate me to write! hahaha =)))

 

 

DARAGON HWAITING!!!~~~~ :">

P.S. Uhmm.. can I ask you guys a favor??? :| .. can you guys teach me how to put pictures in my fic.. even background or something..? i tried putting a background a while ago but it wouldnt work... :(( it says that the url is invalid or something.. From which sites can i get pictures from..???? :-??