Such A Small World...

Oh no! I'm falling in love with.... My Hot Chemistry teacher!

TEASER ONLY!!!~~~~

 

 

     "Dara! Faster! We're gonna be late!" Bom shouted.

 

     "Where are we going anyway? And why are we supposed to be dressed like this?" I asked. Trying to strectch my red strapless dress so that it would at least cover up my thighs a little bit more!

 

 

     "Well... We are going to TOP's first jamming session in the club!" she chirped.

 

 

 

     "But... Bommie, aren't we minors? We can't go in there! We're not 18 yet." I questioned.

     "Santokki, you know me right? I always come prepared!" she proudly replied.

 

 

 

 

     Waving her hands in front of me holding two fake IDs.  I took the ID with my name and sighed.

     Bom and her sly tricks, I might even get into trouble for this!

 

 

 

 

     What am I thinking? I knew she was up to something!

 

 

 

 

      Before I can even back out or think otherwise, I had already showed my ID to the bouncer and managed to get pass through him. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

     As I entered, the heavy sounds of the club music and the huge mass of people dancing made me feel a little dizzy;

    I'm not really an outgoing person. You know?

    I'd rather stay at home, cuddle up and just read a novel.

 

 

 

     I looked around some more and noticed a familiar silhouette blending in with the crowd.

    It obviously looked familiar and I was already approaching it when a hand grabbed my arm and jerked me back.

 

     I looked back to see that it was Bom.

 

 

 

 

 

     "Dara... Come here! You're spacing out again!" Bom shouted at my ear.

    "Oh.. Sorry! I didn't notice! Where are we going?" I shouted back.

     "We're going to meet TOP and his group members! We have to hurry up before the show starts! I want to see them before everyone else does and I want to take you with me!!"she said ecstatically.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

     Bom led me to the door that says "backstage". We climbed up a set of stairs until we reached the room which read "BIG BANG". 

 

 

     "So.." I started. "This is the name of their band? BIG BANG?" I asked.

     "Yup! Isn't their name awesome!" Bom answered.

 

 

     Bom quickly reached for the door and opened it.

 

 

 

     "Bom! You should have knocked!" I reprimanded.

     "Well... We know them anyways!" She cooed.

 

     "Hi Baby Tabi!" she said; marching her way to her boyfriend and giving a kiss on the cheek.

     "Hi Bommie Bear, glad you can make it!" Top replied.

     The other members snorted in jealousy.

 

 

     "Oh.. I almost forgot. Guys, this is Dara; she is my best friend!" Bom introduced.

 

     "Hi..." I greeted shyly; Avoiding eye contact as much as possible. I am really shamed of my dress.. They might think that I am a flirt or something...

 

 

 

      "Ohh.. Aren't you five?" Bom asked, breaking the silence.

 

     "Yeah we are, but our leader is late today. He had some things to attend to." TOP replied smoothly; never tearing his eyes off Bom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

     Suddenly, the door opened and someone barged in with a haggard expression on his face.  

 

     "Sorry guys... I was late. I had to go to the office and------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

     Mr. Kwon?! I shouted out of surprise.

 

 

 

     I didn't even let him finish what he was saying as my eyes widened in astonishment and disbelief. I looked over to Bom and saw her wearing the same expression as me. 

 

 

 

 

 

     I also looked over to TOP, but he didn't seem shocked at all; even Tae Yang! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

      I am trying my best to avoid him and get rid of this one-sided/illegal crush.. But why do i keep seeing him everywhere I go?

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey guys! Fanficlover96 here!

Released a teaser today!\

Hop you like it! Full chapter coming soon!

 

I cant update that much since i am very busy with school... :(

(Hope you understand! :)))

Finally!!~~ I know how to put a background!!~~

 

Comments and suggstions are always loved! 

 

 

THANK YOU!!!~~~