It's Just the Beginning.....

She's Your Sister?!

“Good morning _____! You look well!” Chunji said, hugging you. You laughed. “Yes! Ah, when I was walking out to go home yesterday, SooJin stopped me.” “Chincha? What did she want?” He asked. You had time before work and had a mini date with Chunji at the park near work. “She said she has something planned for me next time she wants to mess me up. I don’t know what that something is, but I’ll be cautious and be prepared.” You said. Chunji sighed and made you rest your head on his lap. He played with your hair. “Honestly, she’s not worth your time. She’s just stopping you from debuting and causing trouble, but I know my baby girl can handle it.” He said, kissing your forehead. “Thanks.” You looked at your watch. “Oh! C’mon, we’ll be late!” You said, pulling Chunji to stand up.

Once back to work, Joon-Kyu wasn’t with you today, so you decided to practice on your own. Chunji went with the boys to the recording studio to record the ballad version of To You. “I think I should go see L.Joe later.” You said. After dance practice, you went to search for Teen Top’s recording studio. You bowed to Andy and the rest of the staff. You smiled at the boys and waved to L.Joe. You froze when you saw SooJin sitting there on the couch. “Oh! Hi ____-ah! Didn’t know you were coming. How was practice?” She asked, giving you a smirk. You growled and just went along with the act. “It was alright. I thought once I was done, I’d come see my brother and Chunji. Anything wrong with that?” You glared at her. By now, Andy and the boys were ready to stop the catfight that was seemingly about to happen. You looked at the boys with an “I got this oppa” look. “Ani, just curious. Anyways, I better get going. Manager unni is waiting for me.” She told you, looking sly. “Bye oppas!” She said enthusiastically. Ugh, it made you cringe. Once she left, Andy asked you “____-ah, are you still going to go on with this act without ever telling her that you got your memory back?” “Yes. I plan on letting her take advantage of me until I can make her surrender and take revenge.”

The next day, you were to meet Andy at 9AM for your fansigning. You told L.Joe that you’ll be at Myeongdong for the day in case he’s looking for you. “Arasseo. Be careful. You call me or any of the boys if anything.” He said over the phone. “Arayo! Haha, I’m not a kid anymore, oppa!” He laughed. “Ok, but I’m just saying. Have fun. Oppa’s gotta go.” “Ne…annyeong!” “______? Time to go. C’mon.” Andy said. So you rode to Myeongdong. Fans were already outside waiting for your arrival. “Waah! It’s Lee ____! Omo!” One of the fanboys screamed. You smiled at the fans outside the mall. You got out of the care and went inside. The fansigning event soon started. Little did you know, SooJin followed you to Myeongdong. “Hmph….get ready for the surprise of your life!” She said up from the balcony.  “Thank you for coming today!” You said, signing the boy’s CD. “I can’t believe you’re L.Joe hyung’s sister, but you’re dating Chunji too! Wow!” He said. You were shocked and so was Andy, but you put on an act and said “Thanks.” You mouthed to Andy “I swear I didn’t know this was gonna happen! I just told you about oppa’s news recently! And the thing about L.Joe oppa….how did that even get out?!”

As you signed more autographs, more fans mentioned about your relationship with your brother and boyfriend. You were on the verge of getting a headache and mental breakdown. “What is this?!” Your mind thought. “L.Joe! Help me! It seems as though both our relationship and my lovelife has been exposed to the public! I don’t know how, I don’t know when! Where are you? Come now!” You left a voice message for him. “…..Hyung! You got a voice message.” Niel said. Teen Top just finished practicing for the day. “L.Joe! Help me! It seems that both our relationship and my lovelife has been exposed to the public! I don’t know how, I don’t know when! Where are you? Come now!”  When your brother heard the message, he told the rest that you were in trouble and he’s going to go save you right now, alone. “Hyung, be careful!!” Ricky said. “Be safe L.Joe-ah.” CAP warned. L.Joe went on the bus to Myeongdong worriedly. “_____-ah, please hang on just a bit. Oppa’s coming! Please don’t get hurt by SooJin.” He thought. “I should text Chunji. This involves him too.” So L.Joe texted Chunji to meet him outside the mall. Once he reached the mall and saw Chunji, they went inside.

Meanwhile, back at the fansigning…..

“Ah ne. Thank you! Thanks for supporting me!” You said. You kpet signing autographs and offered to take some pictures. All was going well until SooJin appeared next in line. She started arguing with you right away. “Hi _____...... fancy meeting you here. Having fun?” She smirked. “YOU! I should’ve known the surprise was you! What are you doing here? Were you the one who exposed both my secrets? Why are you doing this?” You said in a loud whisper. Back where Chunji and L.Joe are, they were still desperately trying to find you, when they saw a huge line near the smoothie stall. “That must be where ____ is! Let’s go!” Chunji ran. L.Joe followed closely behind. “Me? Why would I do such a thing? I don’t want to scar you anymore than I already have.” She said. Then she paused. Wait, why are you talking to me like this? You still got your memory lost.” “You may think that SooJin, but I remembered everything back when I had an extremely high fever. I’m back and stronger than ever. Just try and hurt me. Teen Top are on my side and forever will be.” “What?!”

“Hey, what’s holding up the line?” One fan called. “Why is the line so slow?” Another fan sighed. SooJin just suddenly yanked you out from the table and kept pushing you until you fell. Chunji and L.Joe finally spotted you on the floor and tried to run through the mob of fans to you. “______-ah!” They both said. Too bad a fan recognized their voices. “Waah!! IT’s Chunji and L.Joe! An Angel fan screamed. While Chunji and L.Joe were being trapped by the thousands of fans, your fan with SooJin continued.  “_____! What’s going on?” Andy barged in. “SOOJIN-SSI! WHY ARE YOU HERE?” He bursted. “Oh, just some business with ____ since we weren’t done dealing with it.” She cynically answered. She was pulling you by your hair. “Yah! Ahh! Ahh! Stop!” You pushed her away. “So I got my memory back. You may have just ruined my life even more, but now with my memory fully recovered, I’m not afraid to stand up to you.” She said nothing and just slapped you across the face and left. You just stood there hurt and in tears. “Aish! Yah! You ! I hate you!” You collapsed to your knees. People around you were concerned for you and cleared away. L.Joe and Chunji saw you on the floor, crying. “Oh _____....” Chunji said. Just then, SooJin appeared on the second level of the mall. A fan spotted her and yelled “______ unni!!! Above you! Watch out!” “Mwoh..?” You were too upset to be listening to anyone. Luckily, Chunji looked up to the second floor and saw that SooJin has a glass bottle in her hand. She smirked as she dropped the bottle down. Chunji’s eyes widened and pushed you and L.Joe to safety. You regained consciousness and screamed “CHUNJI OPPA!!!!!!!” 

 

Annyeong everyone! I'm sooo sorry for the long hiatus. I've been very busy! Arrg! College applications due...school work...busy busy!! But regardless, I finished the next chapter! This is my Xmas present to you guys! Until the next chapter! Thanks so much for sticking by me till the end! I hope you guys can wait for the next chapter whenever I have time to do it!!! ><"" Mianhae!!! Merry Xmas everyone! See you all in 2013! We survived 2012!! LOL! WOOOO! xD