Starting All Over

She's Your Sister?!

“______!! Ah! I got you!” SooJin grabbed your hand. “SooJin….” You were shocked that she’s the one to save you. “Hurry! We have no time! Her hands are slipping from mine!” She yelled. The others quickly ran to her assistance. “Hang in there ____-ah!” CAP shouted. Changjo, Ricky, L.Joe, Andy and Niel held onto each other and tried to use all their strength to pull you up. L.Joe and CAP kept consolling you. “Dongsaeng-ah, give me your hand!” You reached, but you weren’t strong enough. Your hand fell. “Oppa!” You cried. “It’s alright. Try again noona!” Ricky shouted from the back. “I’m…losing…my grip.” She inadvertly let go. “Ahhh!” You shrieked. “_____! I got you! I won’t let you fall! Be strong!” L.Joe yelled. “Come on guys! Pull!” Teen Top and SooJin used all their might to pull you in.

Everyone was heavy breathing afterwards. They all hugged you. “Oh my god! I thought we’ll lose you. Don’t ever try that again!” L.Joe expressed. You were too overwhelmed to give him an answer. “I Promise!” You cried. “SooJin-ah…..can I talk to you for a minute?” You said. “Oh…sure.” “Did you really mean what you said back there? Are you telling the truth?” “Yes. Really. I envied you back then, but now I want us to be the best of friends. No more fights. I swear. I just want a truce.” SooJin explained. You were still doubting yourself to believe her. “Please believe me _____....” You sighed and surprised everyone by giving a smile and hugged her. “I believe you. Let’s be the best of friends.”

Teen Top and Andy were surprised but smiled for you. “Thank you so much _____!” SooJin cried. After mending your relationship with SooJin you two started hanging out a lot. “I really hope Chunji will recover fast. I want him to see that you and I have become friends.” SooJin nodded. “I hope so too.” You and SooJin had a unexpected day off given to you guys. You and SooJin were talking over coffee at a nearby café. Teen Top told you that they’ll meet you to go shopping later. “I hope both our debuts will be successful.” You told her. She smiled. “Me too.” Just then, Ricky showed up. “Hey! What are you two lovely noonas talking about?” You looked at SooJin and laughed. “Nothing. Just girl talk.” “You ladies ready to go?” L.Joe asked. “Yeah.” You hooked your arm around SooJin’s. “Kaja!”

The eight of you headed to Times Square. “Wow! I haven’t been down here in a while.” “So, where are we headed first?” CAP asked. You let go of SooJin’s arm and ran to the first stall that caught your eye. “Well, I guess that answers my question!” He laughed. “See anything you like?” L.Joe went with you. “Ah…not yet.” It wasn’t long until you came across a pretty locket, thinking about Chunji. He knew who you were thinking about. “Oh…you can open it here and put a picture of him inside. Want oppa to buy it for you?” You nodded and thanked him.

“Come on, let’s find the others.” L.Joe took your hand. “SooJin-ah! There you are. Oh, you aren’t with the guys?” You asked. She laughed. “The guys? They’re over there being dorks.” She pointed at the big tree. You laughed and L.Joe called out to them. “Yah! Where to now?” He asked. “Anyone hungry? Let’s go get food.” SooJin suggested. All of you laughed. “Okay. Let’s go get bulgolgi.” You said. 

After lunch you went to Lotte World. “Let’s play on the water slide!” Ricky suggested. “But we didn’t bring our swim suits!” SooJin said. “It’s okay. We’ll buy a change of clothes later.” So you headed to the water slide ride. You and L.Joe sat in the front, SooJin and Ricky behind you, CAP and Niel after them and Changjo all alone at the back. (A/N: Aww! Poor Changjo!)  “Oh my god! I’m gonna be soaked! I shouldn’t have chose to sit up front!” You whined. L.Joe laughed. “It’s okay! I’ll shield  you from the water handsomely.” “Oh oppa!” You hit him playfully.

Shortly after, the ride started. You let out a shriek. “Wooo!” Yelled Niel. As the log was reaching its peak, you got nervous. “Don’t worry ______!” SooJin shouted from behind. You held onto your brother’s hand as you went down. “Ahhh!” You screamed. All of you laughed at the end when you got splashed. “Let’s go again! Let’s go again!” Changjo chanted.

After the ride, you guys purchased new clothes to change into. You came out of the washroom in a yellow tube top and jean shorts. (A/N: y!) All the guys, including SooJin made noises. “Ayyy! Stop teasing me!” “Oh! I got a y dongsaeng!” L.Joe sneered. “Yah! Oppa! Especially you!” You hit him, but he stopped you by trapping you in his arms. You pouted. “Not fair!” L.Joe laughed. “You can’t win against your brother, dear!” For the rest of the day, you enjoyed your day off together with  your friends until CAP received a called from the hospital.

“The nurse called just now and said that Chunji’s condition is worsening.”