It's Hard

A Story Only You Didn't Know

The Next Day

 

Na na na na na na na na

Na na na na na na na na

 

Nae saranghaneun geudaeyeo

Mujak jeong dallyeoga neoreul anneunda

Na saenggin daero ireoke

Oh oh oh...

 

      The music playing around the Dance Studio while Hyun keep dancing following the steps. She prepares the dance for the Cube Family Concert that will coming soon.

She keep pratising alone in the Dance Studio for 2 hours. After practising a lot, she decided to take a rest and laid on the sofa in the studio. Few minutes after that....

 

Doo Joon: Hey Hyun , what you're doing? (suddenly appear in the studio without Hyun noticed)

Hyun: Oh Doo Joon-ah.. You make me shocked.. I'm doing nothing.. (said Hyun while sit in correct position)

Doo Joon: ahh mianhaeyo..

Hyun: Gwaenchanha.. Why you find me ? There is something happens?

Doo Joon: Oh.. Not me,  Mario asked me to find you here.. He want to meet you now at his office...

Hyun: Mario?? Waeyo??

Doo Joon: Mollayo.. He just asked me to find you and inform this, thats all ...

Hyun: Arraseo..

Doo Joon: Now okay?

Hyun: Algesseo..

Doo Joon: Okay, I gotta go .. Bye

Hyun: Ne bye..

 

      Doo Joon then walk away from the Dance Studio leaving Hyun all alone there. Hyun is thinking something. She feels weird why Mario wants to meet her now.She nervously walk slowly to Mario's office to meet him.

 

Tttok Tttok Tttok

 

Mario: Come in ..

Hyun: You want to meet me Mario ssi? (ask Hyun after walk into Mario's office)

Mario: Oh Hyun.... Ne I wanna meet you..

Hyun: Is there something happens ?

Mario: Anyo... I just want to ask for your help..

Hyun: Help?

Mario: Yes.. Exactly my secretary go for a course so she is not here for 2 weeks.. So i don't know how to write this damn letters and i need your help.. Hahaha..It's embrassing for me but truthly I said, I really don't like typing letters..

Hyun: Oh like that...

Mario: Hurmm.. So you going to help me?

Hyun: Of course yes.. I am pleasure to help you.. What type of letter are you typing?

Mario: It's a damn letter..

Hyun: Yes ?

Mario: I mean invitation letter.. It's a invitation letter to all artists that Cube Entertainment have invite to the Cube Family Concert..

Hyun: Oh like that..

Mario: So you don't mind right to type this letter?

Hyun: Yes I don't mind..

Mario: Okay, this is the example of the letter..(while stand up and walk to Hyun and show the example letter)

Hyun: (take the example letter) To whom i gonna type this letter?

Mario: Good question. I will give you the namelist of artists that you gonna type the letters to them.. I'll take the namelist at Lydia.. Wait here okay..

Hyun : Okay

 

      Mario then walkout from his office to take the namelist at Lydia, the CUBE Entertainment's secretary at the infront counter. Hyun then quickly sit and use Mario's computer to type the letter. Then, she take the oppurtunity to look what files Mario keeps in his computer. While checking, she keeps looking out to make sure that Mario is not there yet. Then, she found something in the Document's folder. It's a file that named SUA.. What is the SUA? Hyun wants to open the folder but suddenly Mario come into the office, Hyun quickly close the folder and pretending typing the letter.

 

Mario: What you're doing?

Hyun: Typing the letter..

Mario: (walk slowly to Hyun and looking at his computer's screen) I'm forget to tell you, don't typing the letter using my computer.. It is a personal computer.. You can type using my secretary's computer at her desk.. This is the namelist..(said Mario calmly while give the namelist to Hyun)

Hyun: Ahh, jeongmal mianhaeyo Mario ssi.. I don't know .. You don't inform me earlier, I'm so sorry.. (while take the namelist and bowed many times at Mario)

Mario: Gwaenchanha.. I know you doesn't mean it.. You can use the computer outside at Soo Young's desk..

Hyun: Okay.. (walk out slowly from Mario's office)

Mario: Hyun....

Hyun: Ne?? (turn to Mario)

Mario: Don't too rush.. You can finish up the letters by tomorrow.. You can continue typing tommorow if today you doesn't finish it.. okay?

Hyun: Arasseo Mario ssi...

Mario: you can go..

Hyun: Ne...

 

      Hyun then walk out slowly to Soo Young's desk and sitting there. She then switch on the computer and start typing the letter.

 

" We are pleasure to invite you to this Cube Family Concert as invitation artist................."

 

Tap tap tap tap tap tap tap

 

The sound of keys on the keyboard that Hyun keep typing. She keeps typing, typing and typing. She then finally finish up the last letter for that day on 9.45 PM .The thing that she needs to do tomorrow is just give all the letters to Mario to be verified.

 

Hyun: Ahhhhhhhhh~ So tired.... (said Hyun while lean on the chair) So many letters i have typed for today... hummm.. (said Hyun slowly while looking at the letters one by one) Tomorrow just give all this damn things to Mario to be verified.. and my work then is done .. (said Hyun slowly while put all the letters on the desk) ahhh.. so tired.. (Hyun yawned while sit in comfortable position)

 

      Hyun then fall asleep while leaning on the chair.... She is too tired because she keeps typing out all the letters all the day.Mario is already go back home earlier so Hyun fall asleep there without no one notice about it.

 

The clock already show that it's 11.00 PM now... All the lights  in the office room switch off automatically at 11.05 PM..

 

15 minutes later....

 

Hyun still fall asleep there alone on the chair.. Suddenly... There are sounds of footsteps walking to Hyun... Hyun didn't notice the sounds of footsteps that walking to her because she is so tired and still didn't wake up from her sleep...

 

Shreeeeeeeeeeeekkkkk ~ (the sound of door slowly opening)

 

The door then opened slowly from the outside... There is a shadow of a man standing infront the door while open the door slowly...The man then walking to Hyun in the office.. Hyun still sleeping there on the chair... She really didn't notice the man because she is too tired all the day until become too sleepy...

 

The man then take all the letters on the desk and look at it one by one.. He then put it back on the desk. He then looking at Hyun that are still sleeping.. He then slowly kiss Hyun on the forehead. Then , he walking out from the office and close the door slowly.

 

Tomorrow Morning...

 

"Ahhhhh~~~ " Hyun yawned

 

"Ahhh, what's the time now?" said Hyun while looking at her watch

 

"5.55AM???!! I'm sleeping here last night?" said Hyun while quickly stand up from the chair

 

"How can i be so sleepy.. Ahhh, luckily it's not office time yet.. " said Hyun slowly while take all the letters that she have typed

 

"This morning I will give this damn letters to Mario.. Now i gotta go to sleep back.." said Hyun while walking out slowly from the office

 

      She then go back to her dorm quickly. She then put all the letters on her computer's desk and then she slowly lying on her bed.. Few minutes after that, she fall asleep again..

 

"Uhmmmmmmmm......" Hyun yawned

 

She then looked at her alarm clock beside her bed, "10.40 am !!!!????" Hyun shouted

 

"Aigooo ~ I'm late ! I'm late !" said Hyun rushing to the toilet

 

30 Minutes Later...

 

"Aigooo.. What reason should i tell him ..." whispered Hyun slowly to herself while walking to the Dance Studio

 

After arrived at the Dance Studio, Prepix Haw is sitting on the sofa while reading newspaper and BEAST's members are practising dance. Hyun quickly walking to Prepix.

 

"Mianhaeyo.. Jeongmal mianhaeyo.. I'm sorry for making you wait for me.." said Hyun to Prepix ssi while bowed many time. All the BEAST's members keep practising their dancing while also take a quick glance at Hyun that just arrived

 

"Why you late??" said Prepix with his serious face

 

"Oh.. I doesn't mean it.. I wake up late from sleep... Thats why i late.. I'm sorry.." said Hyun slowly

 

"What do you mean by late ?? What do you do last night??! By your sorry, you can rewind back the time that you've waste ??!" said Prepix in loud tone. Some of the BEAST's members that shocked with Prepix's shout looked at Hyun that has been scolded by Prepix while keep dancing.

 

"Prepix ssi, nan jeongmal mi..." said Hyun slowly but quickly cutted by Prepix

 

"There is no sorry for you..! You are a new artist here.. Still fresh and new, so you have to maintain your attitude... You has to  have a discipline in yourself.. If you make mistakes,  don't ever give a simple excuse like that.. Why don't you put an alarm beside you if you know you gonna wake up late ?? I'm already waited for you since 9.30 am .. You think i doesn't have any works to do so i can wait for you??? Anyo !! ...." said Prepix in serious tone while looking angrily at Hyun

 

"Luckily, you have concert in one weeks from now.. If not, i doesn't waited for you like this... Don't do like this anymore.. Arasseo??!" ask Prepix

 

"Ne .. algesseo.. Mianhaeyo..." said Hyun slowly while looking down at the floor

 

"Don't just standing there, let's start practice .." said Prepix

 

"Ohh.. Ne.." said Hyun slowly

 

    That day Hyun practise dancing in the studio.  BEAST end their practise at 3.00 PM but Hyun had been punished by Prepix and need to practise until 4.30 PM while been watching by Prepix.

 

4.35PM....

 

"Stop practise ! Break !" shout Prepix to Hyun that are keep dancing her new solo song

 

"Ne ..!" said Hyun while slowly walking to the sofa and take her towel to wipe her sweat.

 

"Tomorrow .. I want you to be here at 8 AM . Sharp . Don't be late.. You surely don't want to be punished like this right? So , meet me here at 8 sharp .. Okay?" said Prepix to Hyun that are standing infront him

 

"Ne prepix ssi .. Algesseo... I will come sharp on the time .." said Hyun while hang her towel on her neck

 

"Ara.. I go back first.. Don't forget to turn off the lights.." said Prepix

 

"Ne.... " said Hyun while bowing to Prepix

 

Prepix then walk away from there...

 

"Huhhhhhh...." Hyun sighed softly while looked down and thinking something

 

"wae ? tired ?" said Junhyung that just come into the studio

 

"Oh.. anyo... I just doesn't expect that.......... hmm.." said Hyun slowly while sighed again

 

"expect what ??" ask Junhyung

 

"Nothing... just forget about what i just say right now.. haha.." said Hyun like nothing happen while walking to the sofa

 

Junhyung just looking at her and smile without saying anything

 

"Oh.. by the way, what you're doing here ?" ask Hyun while take her watch and the towel on the sofa

 

"Ahh.. nothing exactly.. I just pity to see you being scolded by Prepix ssi.."

 

"Haha..I'm the one that do the mistake so i deserve to be scold by him... Gwaenchanha, i'm just fine .." said Hyun while smiling to Junhyung

 

"Hmmmm.. Okay... By the way, do you have anything to do after this? " ask Junhyung

 

"Me..? Anyo... waeyo?" ask Hyun back to Junhyung

 

"I'm feel like i want to treat you StarBuck today.. " said Junhyung while smiling

 

"Really? wae? Are you celebrating something?" ask Hyun

 

"Nope.. just for no reason...you want to go with me?" ask Junhyung back

 

"Ne.. of course i want if somebody want to treat me .... haha" Hyun chuckles

 

"humm.. let's go.." said Junhyung while smiling

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

UPDATED ! For you all my chingus !

Please support and give some comment , so that i know that you are still reading my story !

Btw, if you has any ideas , you can just comment , i will consider about it ~

I want to ask you all , do you think what Junhyung's feeling to Hyun ? and what Hyun's feeling to Junhyung ?

Answer please, i just want to know what you're thinking ~

AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING! Thanks ! <3