New life at CUBE Entertainment ^^

A Story Only You Didn't Know

Tomorrow morning, Hyun moved to the CUBE Entertainment Hostel Building and when she arrived, Mr. Hong Seung Sung already wait for her infront the building. She walks to Mr. Hong with her bags and greet Mr. Hong, "Annyeonghaseyo Hong ssi.. mianhae naleul wihae gidalyeodallago / good morning Mr.Hong.. sorry for make you waiting" she said while bow her head a little bit.

 

"Ne gwaenchanha.. gaja, nan geudeulege sogaehago sipeun / Its okay.. Let's go, i want to introduce you to them" said Mr.Hong to Hyun. "Ahh , ne .. / Ahh , yes .." Hyun replied to Mr.Hong. After that, Hyun followed Mr.Hong into the building. While they are walking in the building, Mr.Hong bring Hyun to meet BEAST's members. "Hyun, ijjogeun Yoseob, DooJoon, Hyunseung, GiKwang, Dongwoon gwa Junhyung habnida .. niga mannal Junhyung geoseul mideoss odisyeon myeoch il jeoniya dong-an / Hyun, introduce this is Yoseob, DooJoon, Hyunseung, Gikwang, Dongwoon and Junhyung.. I believed that you have meet Junhyung while the audition few days ago" said Mr.Hong while introducing BEAST's members to Hyun. Hyun smiles and bow her head , "annyeonghaseyo , mannaseo bangawoyo / hi , nice to meet you".

"Annyeonghaseyo ! uriga Biseuteu ibnida ! neomu bangawoyo.. / Hi, We are BEAST ! Nice to meet you too.. " replied BEAST's members to Hyun at the same time. Then, Yoseob said something, " Ne, kyubeu enteoteinmeonteuosin geos-eul hwanyeong.. / Yea, welcome to CUBE Entertainment.." Hyun smiles and bow her head again, "Ne gomawo / okay, thanks".

"joha, Hyun gaja. geudeuleun najunge yaegi habnida. naega sipji sogaeleul neoege pominit / alright, let's go Hyun. they will talk to you later. I want to introduce you to 4Minute" said Mr.Hong to Hyun. They quickly excused theirself and leave the BEAST's dorm and go to the 4Minute's dorm.