Unknown Evidence

A Story Only You Didn't Know

 

2 months after Hyun become trainee
 
27  NOVEMBER 2012 - TUESDAY
 
       Hyun is inside her car while watching Mario that goes inside a bank named KoLion Bank. It's already one hour Mario in that bank. Her watch already show that it's already near to 3.45 PM. Hyun has been watched that bank since 2.45PM after she got information from Joon that Mario go to the bank to do something related to the case that they investigate.
 
     While she keep watching that bank, suddenly she got a phone call. She look at her phone and Junhyung's name written on her phone screen. She pick the phone call while keep her eyes watching the bank.
 
Junhyung : Yeoboseyo
 
Hyun : Ne yeoboseyo
 
Junhyung : Hyun-ah, where are you ?
 
Hyun : urm, i'm at Gwangju. (Hyun lied because she doesn't want Junhyung to know where she is and what she do)
 
Junhyung : Gwangju-do ? yah, so far. what did you do there ?
 
Hyun : ahh, i have some work to settle. waeyo ?
 
Junhyung : Oh, nothing. Mr.Hong ask you to come back earlier because we have an important meeting.
 
Hyun : Meeting ? what meeting ?
 
Junhyung : Mollayo. Just come back here earlier before 5 PM.
 
Hyun : ahh , arasseoyo. 
 
Junhyung : Ne . urm , i will hang up this call.
 
Hyun : Ne .
 
 
       Junhyung then hang up his call with Hyun. After that Hyun keep her eyes watching that bank. After 5 minutes, Mario come out from that bank. Hyun saw him and realise that he holding something in his hand. Hyun suddenly take picture using her phone. After that, Hyun look at the picture where Mario holding something like small folded paper. Mario get into his car and drive away.  Hyun then also drive her car and follow Mario's car at back. There are 2 cars infront Hyun that separated her car with Mario.
 
      Hyun keep driving and follow Mario's car. Then she stop at the roadside after saw Mario driving into CUBE Entertainment parking lot. "Of course he go back to CUBE because of the meeting" Hyun whispered to her heart. Hyun then drive away from there. She doesn't go back to CUBE because she need to send her car at Army Garage. Although that car belong to her but she can't let anyone know that the car is her car because she always used that car when investigate a case or doing any spying activities.
 
It takes 20 minutes to reach Army Garage. Her watch show that it's already 4.10 PM. After Hyun park her car in the Army Garage, suddenly she saw Joon walking to her. Joon come nearer and Hyun bowed to Joon when Joon already infront her. Joon bowed at her back.
 
"How works? what did you get?" Joon asked Hyun 
 
"I only got this." said Hyun while giving her phone to Joon
 
Joon take her phone and look at the picture.
 
"It seem like Mario hold something in his hand so i take a picture" Hyun said although Joon doesn't ask her
 
"Ahh, i see. What thing that he hold in his hand?"  Joon asked Hyun
 
"I'm not too sure.He just come out from a bank. So i think that the thing maybe a cheque." Hyun said giving out her opinion
 
"If this thing is a cheque. I want you to find that cheque" said Joon while giving back the phone to Hyun
 
"Arasseo" Hyun said while take her phone back
 
"Inform me when you already got that cheque" said Joon
 
"Ne." said Hyun
 
       After that Joon bowed at her and Hyun bowed back. Then, Joon walked away. Hyun just watching Joon walked away. Then, she suddenly look at her watch and it's already 4.25 PM. Hyun need to go back before 5 PM. She walked out from the Army Garage and ran to the nearer station bus. She then took a bus to go back to CUBE Entertainment.
 
___________________________________________________________
 
So sorry because i rarely updating my story... It's because there is no internet connection at my house =( Huhuhu .. But don't worry , i will update it when i got some public internet XD Btw please comments and subscribe me !