Fake Identity

A Story Only You Didn't Know

After Hyun and Mr. Hong  had met 4MINUTE at their dorm, Mr.Hong bring  Hyun to her dorm. Hyun thanked Mr.Hong for helped her a lot that day. She goes into her dorm and unpacked her stuffs. She feel very tired today. She lied on her bed slowly and close her eyes.Suddenly, there is knocks on her door. She stands and opened the door. "Ahh Yoseob oppa" said Hyun. "nan gwichanhge gun mianhaeyo / I'm sorry if i'm bothering you" said Yoseob  as he stand infront of Hyun's door. Hyun smiled.

      "gwaenchanhayo, wae yeogi waseo oppa? / It's alright, why you come here oppa ? " Hyun asked Yoseob. "Ahh, jeonghwaghi jeomsim meogeuleo siganida. geudeuli muleodallago butag neo / Ahh, exactly it's time for lunch so they asked me to call you" said Yoseob as he rubbing his back of the neck. "joha, naega hui donghabnida. naega mog yogeul hal pilyoga / Okay, i will go later. I need to take a bath" said Hyun. 

         "chamjo neo najunge Hyun ssi / See you later  Hyun " said Yoseob bowing his head. "ne / yea" Hyun said while smiling and watching Yoseob leaved. Then, she close her door. She takes a bath and then go down to have a lunch together with CUBE Family.

         "annyeonghaseyo, mianhae neujeosseo / Hi, sorry i'm late" said Hyun as she approached them at the dining table.  "Gwaenchanha, yeogie anjeul Hyun / It's okay, sit here Hyun" said Ji Hyun as she patting the chair beside her. "Gomawo / thanks" said Hyun after sitting on the chair. All of them she have know but there is one girl that she doesn't know. Hyuna  then suddenly introduce that girl to Hyun, "Hyun ssi, ige Jina habnida, sollo atiseuteu yeogie ibnida / Hyun, this is G.Na, she is a solo artist here" said Hyuna  to Hyun. "Annyeonghaseyo eonni, Hyun ibnida / hello sis, i'm Hyun" said Hyun bowing her head to G.Na. 

         "Ne annyeong, mannaseo bangawoyo Hyun ssi / Yea, hi . Nice to know you Hyun" said G.Na smiling at Hyun. Then, they all have lunch and talking with Hyun and ask many about her background live. The things that Hyun told them are only fake because she want to hide her real identity that she is a spy. She told that her parent had die since she is 18 and she lived alone in Seoul. She also told that before this she work as cashier at bookshop.

         Now everyone have know Hyun as an usual girl that before this, worked as a cashier at a bookshop in Seoul and now have become trainee at CUBE Entertainment and will debut as new solo singer in few more weeks after training. No one never know that she is a spy in a reality world.