Jokomato, the Yellow Bunny

I am Key's Younger Sister [EDITING]

>Kyomi's POV<

"I wanna see the shirt!! Even though how cool the shirt might look like, it may not look good on you, so I MUST check!!" I tried to get the plastic bag from Taemin but he kept putting it away from me.

"You'll find out later." He winked. I just pouted.

We are on the way to the dorm. The wind tonight is freezing cold. Christmas is fast approaching.

Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my gloves, so I kept on rubbing my palms. It seemed that Taemin noticed it and gave me one of his gloves.

"B-but you?" I asked him.

"Don't worry about me."

I wore the glove on my right hand. A few seconds later, I could feel Taemin's right hand on my left. The heat on his hand made my freezing hand go back to its normal temperature.

I could feel my cheeks burn. NO! I'm not blushing, right? Taemin noticed it and chuckled.

"I suggest that you bring gloves when Christmas is near."

After a few minutes, we are now in front of the dorm. I opened the door and saw Onew and Jonghyun oppas, watching TV. Key was nagging again about how dirty the dorm is and how lazy the members are. Minho was just reading a book.

"What took you guys so long? Oh! You guys went shopping?? Why didn't you tell me! I should've come. Next time, don't go home late especially you, my sister..." Key continued to nag. I just ignored him and walked to my room.

"I need to take a hot bath for a while. Its freezing cold. And please tell my brother to shut up. He's growing white hair." I told them and Key glared at me.

>Taemin's POV<

After Kyomi entered her room, I took a look at the bunny. She came out of her room with clothes and a towel and headed to the bathroom. When she's not in sight, I took this as an opportunity to put the stuffed toy in her bed.

As I was in front of her room, I looked around. Good. The hyungs were not looking.

I opened the door of her room, pulling out the bunny and placing it on her bed with its back resting on her soft, white pillow.

I grabbed a piece of blank paper and spotted a pink ballpen with a heart in the end of it. I grinned and wrote my name on it. The ink of the ballpen was pink and has glitters on it too matched with my cute writing -which looks like me- made it girly. I placed hearts to surround my name and grinned in satisfaction. I wrote a message on the back of the paper and when I was finished, I placed the table on the desk beside her bed.

I turned off the lights and walked out of the room, heading to mine. I changed my clothes and layed on my bed. I started to think of what her reaction would be.

I know she's gonna love it.

>Kyomi's POV<

After my date with the bathtub, I wore my pajamas and walked out of the restroom, drying my hair with a towel. The guys still didn't leave their positions except for Key oppa and Taemin.

I entered my room. Who turned off the lights?

I turned the switch on and saw a yellow stuffed toy bunny on my bed. There's only one person whom I suspect, that gave this to me.

Taemin. That cool shirt he was talking about a while ago. There must be a reason why he doesn't want me to see it, right?

I went to my bed and observed the bunny. Wow. Is this bunny wearing a ninja suit? Haha. That's weird for a bunny.

A few seconds later, I noticed a paper on my desk. I picked it up and read it.

'Taemin'

Aigoo. That guy. Stop making me have butterflies on my stomach, you idiot.

I realized that there was something at the back too. I turned the paper around and started to read it with my mind.

'Advanced Merry Christmas!

I hope you liked my present.

His name is 'Jokomato.'

Weird, right? haha.

Take care of it, ne?'

I hugged the bunny. It felt really good. It was very comfortable. Maybe I should thank him tomorrow.

*TO BE CONTINUED*


BOOM! Double update!