Everyone here knows what Bipolar disorder, right?

I am Key's Younger Sister [EDITING]

>Jonghyun's POV<

"Kyomi!!! wake up!" I shouted at her.

She just threw a pillow on my face. DAMN!!!! why is this happening to me right now? where is the nice Kyomi last night? WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING IN THIS WORLD?

She then pushed me outside the room and locked the door. GOSH!!! This is scary!

"Its normal, hyung!" Kibum laughed.

"What normal? Is she normal? last night, She's like an angel who is so nice but now she's like a devil!!!!" I pointed at the door trying to describe Kyomi.

"You know what 'Bipolar Disorder' is, right Hyung?" He asked.

"Yes. Its the didorder when a person quickly change moods, right?" I answered.

"Yes! And Kyomi has that disorder."

"WTF!!!" I laughed with shock.

(A/N: If you're smart, it must be pretty obvious. read the chapter 4 again and try to understand.)

"Does that mean your Bipolar too?" I said trying to insult him. His laugh was gone. Haha~ like sister, like brorher.

"eh?"

"She's your sister. and look how your mood changed that fast when I asked if your also Bipolar." I laughed louder.

He then laughed with me. I know this dude! He's laughing because he doesn't want to be called bipolar.

Kyomi then went out of the bedroom rubbing her eyes.

"Why are you 2 laughing? I'm sleeping here." she pouted.

and now, she's in inoccent mode! I don't know having "Bipolar fiends" is fun.

"Sorry Kyomi! we have to go to dance practice. since no one is going to stay here with you, you'll come with us." I said trying to match with her mood.

"okie~dokey!" she smiled like a 5 year old.

(at the van)

everyone were all slent. maybe its because its still 2:23, 17 minutes advanced from our normal practice time.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" Kyomi suddenly laughed.

everyone looked at her, but Minho and the driver stayed still. Minho is still in sleeping mode while the driver is concentrating on the street. so awk-ward!!!! *yawns*

>Kyomi's POV<

We were inside a boring van. I was looking outside when I realized that manager was sitting beside me. He was staring at me with eyes telling me that I SHOULDN'T SIT BESIDE ANY MEMBER OF SHINEE!!!

I balled my fist because of anger. Then he started to look away with a funny expression that made me laugh so hard. then, everyone looked at me.

"oops~ I think laughing isn't a sin, is it?" I joked.

nothing worked! damn world!