this is your dorm?!

I am Key's Younger Sister [EDITING]

>Kyomi’s POV<

I was really shocked seeing this!!!

“You’re kidding me, right?” I said while staring at my brother.

“Who told you so?” he smirked.

“You are a totally evil brother!!!” I shouted at him.

Imagine that your favorite k-pop idols were living in a small room in a very big building. He opened the door. While he’s opening it, I can see light inside it. A VERY BRIGHT LIGHT!!!

“What the hell are you doing there?” Kibum said with an undefined expression. I didn’t notice that I was already covering my eyes because of the light.

“Ummm…” I was so speechless while putting down my hands.

“Come in!!!” my brother commanded.

“WOOOOOW!!!!” my jaw almost dropped as I take a look inside.

“I’m home now!!!” Kibum shouted. A cute guy came running towards Kibum and hugged him.

“HYUNG!!! YOU’RE BACK!!!” the guy shouted.

“Is she your girlfriend?” the cute guy asked looking at me.

“No. she’s actually my sister. And she’s gonna live with us.” Kibum answered.

“ANNNYYYEEOOONNNGGG!!!” the guy said hello to me.

“Hello~” I said. Ahhh…..he’s so bright!!!!

“Hyung! Why is she acting like Sunako-chan?”The cute guy asked.

(A/N: Sunako is the name of an anime character that is always in dark places and nosebleeds when she sees handsome/pretty people or light.)

“I’m not!!! I was just sleepy!!! That’s why it’s hard for me to look at the light!!!” I answered.

“Okay, noona!!! I understand.” The cute guy said with a thumbs up.

“Taemin. It’s okay if you don’t call her noona (older girl being called by boys). She’s born in the same day as you are.” Kibum smiled.

“So you’re born in July 18, too?”He asked not acting childishly anymore.

“Ne! I’m Kim Kyomi, so your name is Taemin?” I asked him.

“Yes. My name is Lee Taemin. Nice to meet you, Kyomi!” He said and smiled at me.

That….smile….made me frown….made my heart beat faster…

“Oh! We have a guest?” a tall guy came out of nowhere.

“Her name is Kim Kyomi. Key hyung’s sister. And she’s living with us” Taemin answered.

“Annyeong! My name is Choi Minho. Nice to meet you.” The tall guy greeted. Then Taemin insisted.

“Kyomi!!! Do you want to meet my two other hyungs, that way, we can talk to each other!!”

“Ahhh…yeah. That means you want to be friends with me, right?” I said.

“Right. I want to be friends with you! Can I?” He pouted. KYEOPTA~ (Cute~)

“Okay! I’m a friendly girl after all!” I answered.

“Tch… liar! You’re never friendly. You’re just pretending so that Taemin will become close to you.” I heard Kibum whispered. I looked at him and said…

“I’ll kill you later Mr. Kim!!!” and gave him a scary stare.

Me and Taemin went in a room. He said it is their bedroom. Inside were two guys playing wrestling. Just like kids!!! Are all singers here in Korea childish?

“Hyungs (older boy being said by guys)!!! We have a new member!!!” Taemin shouted. I still heard him giggle.

“Taemin-ah! When did you learn to lie?”The two said with unknown expressions.

“No! I’m just kidding. She’s Key Hyung’s dongsaeng.” Taemin laughed.

“Hey! I’m Lee Jinki!!! But just call me Jinki…no…Onew!!!” one of the guys introduced.

“I’m Kim Jonghyun. Call me Jonghyun!!!” the other introduced.

“Nice to meet you. I’m Kyomi!” I introduced with a smile.

“Kyomi-ah! Have you told manager hyung that you will live with us here in our dorm?” onew said.

“yes! No need to hide me from him!” I smirked.

“can you talk with us? We wanna know many things about you.” Taemin asked.

“okay! I’m on it! In that case, I can introduce myself well to you guys.”

We sat on the bed. Onew asked the first question.

“what’s the reason of you living with us?”

“hyung!!! Don’t be so rude!” Jonghyun said.

“it’s called curiosity, not rudeness!” he smiled.

“it’s actually because…”