Paris

I am Key's Younger Sister [EDITING]

>Key's POV<

"PARIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kyomi screamed with her hands up in front of a big crowd. tsk! she's one type of an idiot.

"shhhh.... Kyomi! shut up! fans will find out about you if you scream." Taemin whispered to her. but she just gave a smile.

at our destination was a huge stadium. Taemin went up to the stage and acted strangely.

"WAHHHHHHHHH!!! This place is enormous!!! I feel like on top of the world!!!"

Kyomi went up with him and also acted strangely. can't believe she's my sister!

"You're right Taeminnie! this IS enormous!"

we just laughed at them.

 

(Super Junior's practice)

Kyomi is watching from the backstage. Taemin is taking some strange selcas and I discuss myself in front of the mirror. the others went outside to have a trip around. Paris is one of the many places in Europe wher many people wants to go, that means they're reactions are normal. but mine, aren't. I actually have a bad morning.

"Kibum-ah! where the hell were the others?" Kyomi shouted from my back.

"they went a trip around Paris."

"WHAT?! THEY DIDN'T CALL ME?!"

"It's better than to be found out."

"I don't know living with bunch of stars is a riot!"

"'riot' doesn't sound good in your mouth. ya know?"

she pouted and looked away. hahaXD!!!

>Kyomi's POV<
Why? Why are they so evil?
 
"Kyomi-ah! how about walking around here with just the two of us?" Taemin went near me and smiled.
 
"Really?! Taeminnie!!! Good thing I have you!!!" I shouted and hugged him. I saw Kibum who just rolled her eyes.
 
"Whatever! I'll let you get found out!!!" He shouted.
 
"Taemin ah! Can I go shopping? Can I?" I said and winked at Taemin telling him that its a prank.
 
"Okay! I'll come with you!" He giggled.
 
Well this brother of mine is like a girl who is obsessed with shopping. Like what he said, He's a diva.
 
"Okay! Okay! I lost. I'm coming with you. Happy?" He said as he gave up.
 
>Key's POV<
We were walking around Paris. They bought ice cream and were laughing like crazy. I don't know why.
People were staring at them.
 
"Umm... I don't know them!" I said.
 
*TO BE CONTINUED*
I did add some strange scenes here but they're only a little. :D
 
BTW!!! PLEASE LIKE THIS PHOTO!!!