Chapter 10

I miss you, I love you

Taecyeon woke up and didn't see Jungyoon anymore, he quickly got up and ran outside to search for Jungyoon. When he couldn't find Jungyoon anymore he stop and thought to himself.

"Today is the day where I shouldn't worry about you anymore, you're big girl now" said Taecyeon as he took a deep breath and look up at the dark sky and went back inside his house.

Bomi and Jihoon both fell asleep while watching TV Shows on the sofa.

One Week Pass~~~~~~

Jihoon and Bomi was getting along with each other. Bomi had live with Jihoon for 3 weeks now and haven't went home yet. 

"Bomi-ah" said Jihoon.

"What is it?" ask Bomi.

"Move in" said Jihoon.

Bomi stop what she was doing and turn back to look at Jihoon. Jihoon look at Bomi, "what, I am serious" said Jihoon.

"Move in?" ask Bomi.

"Yes, so what's the answer?" ask Jihoon.

Bomi got up and walk inside the house, Jihoon look at Bomi and follow her into the house.

"What's wrong?" ask Jihoon.

"Nothing" said Bomi as her hands were folded together.

"You're not comfortable with me yet right? If you don't want to move in it's find with me" said Jihoon.

"It's not like that" said Bomi.

"Then what?" ask Jihoon.

Bomi turn to Jihoon. "You wouldn't understand" said Bomi.

"I'm here listening, talk" said Jihoon.

Bomi look at Jihoon, "okay.." said Bomi.

Taecyeon arrive at Jihoon's house and walk up the stairways and rung the door bell. Bomi and Jihoon look at the door and look at each other.

"Hold on" said Jihoon as he went to go open the door and saw Taecyeon.

"Hello, what brings you here?" ask Jihoon.

"Is Bomi home? And can I come in?" ask Taecyeon.

"Sure... and she's over there" said Jihoon as he pointed Taecyeon to Bomi.

"Oppa?" said Bomi.

"How is my little Bomi doing so far?" ask Taecyeon.

"I am doing fine, what's wrong oppa?" ask Bomi.

"Hmm.. I am just stopping by wondering how you are doing?" said Taecyeon.

"You guys want water, I'll bring it you guys" said Jihoon.

"No, let me go get it, you talk with Taecyeon oppa okay" said Bomi as she got up and went to the kitchen. Jihoon look at Taecyeon and sat on the sofa.

"What's up now?" ask Jihoon.

"Nothing much" said Taecyeon.

"There must be a reason why you're here visiting her" said Jihoon.

"Good guess" said Taecyeon.

"What is it?" ask Jihoon.

"I'm going to ask if she wants to move in with me, thanks to you she stay away at her house for awhile and now I want to bring her to my house since I can help her more" said Taecyeon.

"What, do you mean, that I can't protect her and help her" said Jihoon.

"It's not like that, it's just that you've done so much for her and I also want to help her" said Taecyeon.

Bomi enters when both of them had a silent moment.

"Are you guys okay?" ask Bomi.

Jihoon got up and went to his room, Bomi look at Jihoon and look at Taecyeon.

"What did you say to him?" ask Bomi.

"Sit down first" said Taecyeon. 

Bomi sat down, "what is it oppa?" ask Bomi.

"Move in. Move in with me" said Taecyeon. 

Bomi, hearing those words again, but this time it was Taecyeon.

"So what's your answer?" ask Taecyeon.

"Oppa, mianheyo" said Bomi.

"What do you mean?" ask Taecyeon.

"I want to live here with Jihoon and help him. He's lonely and he needs a friend and he's been a great friend to me and I also want to be a good friend for him too" said Bomi.

"I see, well it's okay then, as long as you're safe I am fine with that" said Taecyeon.

"Thank you oppa, for understanding me" said Bomi.

"Alright then, I have to leave now and since you guys go to school tomorrow, don't be late" said Taecyeon.

"Where are you going?" ask Bomi.

"To work, I'll see you later" said Taecyeon.

"Alright bye" said Bomi as she watch him leave.

Bomi came into Jihoon's room and he had his headphones in his ears. Bomi walk to him and sat on his bed and took out his headphones. Jihoon open his eyes and look at Jihoon.

"So you're going to go live with him?" ask Jihoon.

Bomi look at him and shook her head, "I decided that I want to stay with you because you've done so much for me and now I want to be there for you too" said Bomi.

Jihoon widen his eyes and smile and hug Bomi.

"Good, please don't leave and stay by my side" said Jihoon as he smile and hug her tightly. Bomi smile and hug Jihoon too.

"What should we do today?" ask Jihoon.

"Study, we got school tomorrow" said Bomi.

"No, I don't want to study" said Jihoon as he was whining.

"Yah, get up we have to study" said Bomi as she was pulling Jihoon.

Bomi slip and fell on top of Jihoon, they both look at each other and Bomi was shock that she fell on top of him. She quickly got up and Jihoon quickly got up too. 

"Let's go study then" said Jihoon.

"Yeah, study" said Bomi as they quickly walk out of the room and went to their study room.

Taecyeon was at work and he was trying so hard to ignore texting or calling Jungyoon, so he turn off his phone.

Jungyoon was looking at Taecyeon from afar distance and turn away and walk away, "it's okay if I watch you from afar" said Jungyoon as she continue walking away from Taecyeon.