Chapter 6

I miss you, I love you

Bomi woke up and it was 8 in the morning and she went to go check up on Jihoon but he left already, so Bomi decided to go get ready and change into her normal clothes and went downstairs.

"Good morning Bomi ^^. I made you some breakfast before I left, enjoy it and stay home and be safe."

Bomi smile and look at food. "I'll eat it well" said Bomi as she sat on the table and took out the cover and started eating.

"Hmm, it's good, I didn't know he can cook so well" said Bomi as she continue eating.

Jihoon went to school and the teacher call out Bomi's name, "she's not here, she's not going to be here for a week, so I'm taking her spot and will teach her later on" said Jihoon.

Leehi, Minyoung and Limhee look at Jihoon, "what are you girls looking at?" ask Jihoon.

"Aigoo, unnie, she's getting up on your man" said Limhee.

"Be quiet" said Leehi as she was agitated.

"Alright then, after school just come get the homework" said the teacher.

"Oh here's her homework from yesterday" said Jihoon.

"Thank you" said the teacher as the teacher took Bomi's homework.

"Oppa, why are you even helping that useless girl for" ask Leehi to Jihoon.

"Why can't I? She's useless, why not, she's human like the rest of us" said Jihoon.

"Oppa" said Leehi.

"Look here, I'm noone's oppa, so turn around and get back to work, okay" said Jihoon as he look away to look at the teacher.

Bomi knew when lunch break was for Jihoon so she decided to go look for Jihoon at school.

"Yah, Jihoon, come outside to the front" said Bomi.

"Why?" ask Jihoon.

"I am here so come" said Bomi.

Jihoon ran to the front and saw Bomi, "what are you doing here for?" ask Jihoon.

"Here" said Bomi as she gave him something.

"What's this" ask Jihoon.

"A payback, since you cook for me, I cook something for you too" said Bomi.

"Oh thank you" said Jihoon.

"You're welcome" said Bomi.

"I'll eat it good, go back home and lock the doors until I come home okay" said Jihoon.

"Araso," said Bomi as she watch Jihoon leave and she walk back to his house.

Taecyeon look at the time and it was time for him to go to work, "ring, ring, ring" as Taecyeon's phone rung.

"Yang Jungyoon" the caller id.

Taecyeon took a deep breath and answer the phone.

"What do you want right now this early?" ask Taecyeon.

"Oppa, let's meet up at my house when you're done with work" said Jungyoon.

"What, why would I?" ask Taecyeon.

"We need to talk" said Jungyoon.

"Well there's nothing that I want to talk to you about" said Taecyeon as hung up the phone.

"Op-" before Jungyoon could finish her line she heard him hung up the phone.

"Yah, you are really going to be like this huh? Fine be like that" said Jungyoon as she threw her phone onto her bed.

"Why does he always act like this to me" ask Jungyoon as she was piss, mad and sad at the same time.

"You'll never understand, and when you understand you'll become a more understanding person and a stronger person without me being by your side anymore" said Taecyeon as he walk into his car.

Bomi was looking at the window, she was still thinking about the kiss of Taecyeon and that girl who she didn't know.

"Aigoo, why am I like this?" ask Bomi.

Bomi started crying, "I like him" said Bomi as she realizes that she likes Taecyeon for being there for her.

"What to do? I like him and now I can't have him because he already has a woman, I don't want to be like those girls who steals others man" said Bomi as she was crying.

"What to do, what to do?" cry Bomi as she put her head on her knees to cover her face.

Jihoon text Bomi to text if she was okay.

"You got a message, you got a message" said Bomi's phone.

Bomi check her text and Jihoon wrote, "How are you doing? I ate your food well, thank you, it was delicious, and if you're troubling text me, and if you're bored text me okay ^^". 

Bomi smile, "Thank you Jihoon, I am kind of bored, that's good that you ate the food well and how's school? Boring? Fun? Without me? Hmm :)".

Jihoon look at his text and smile.

"School is boring without you here, there's no one that I know and yeah hurry and get better so that I won't be lonely in school".

Bomi smile, "yah, make friends with people, don't be so shy".

"I'm not shy, it's just uncomfortable talking with people in this school" said Jihoon.

"Araso, well what are you guys doing right now in class?" ask Bomi.

"Hmm, mathematics right now," text Jihoon.

"Is it hard? I hope you know how to do your math, because math is my weakest subject" text Bomi.

"I like math, so I'll help you later okay" as Jihoon text back.

"Araso, I'll stop bothering you so that you can learn in class" text Bomi.

"Alright, see you soon" as Jihoon text back and that's the end of their texting conversation. 

Taecyeon got off work and Jungyoon called him again. 

"What do you want?" ask Taecyeon.

"Oppa, please come see me at my house please, Ahh!!" scream Yungjoon as she threw a glass of bottle.

Taecyeon heard it, "stay calm, I'll be right there" said Taecyeon as he ran to his car and drove off to Jungyoon's house immediately.

Taecyeon open the door and saw Jungyoon's house as a mess.

"Who did this to you?" ask Taecyeon.

"Oppa" cried Jungyoon as she hug Taecyeon.

"It's okay, I am here now" said Taecyeon as he hug Jungyoon.

Jihoon was getting out from school and was about to go home until he got stop by these men, "move" said Jihoon as he walk the other way but then they block him.

"Why are you hurting Ms. Leehi for" said one of the guy.

"Look here, no one is hurting no one and we don't need to do this, and plus, do I really care about her, no, and if you do, become her boyfriend already" said Jihoon.

"You think you're a bad don't you" said the guy.

"No I don't think, I know I am so get the hell out of my way cause I don't want to start trouble" said Jihoon.

"Get him" said the guy.

The guys merge into Jihoon and they started fighting. Jihoon was fighting all of them by himself and the guys were fighting him. Although Jihoon fought all of them, he won and still got hurt because they kick him on his ribs and he had bruises on his face.

When Jihoon got done fighting them he spit his blood out and look at them, "that's all you guys got better next time bring on some more moves" said Jihoon as he grab his backpack and walked away.

When Jihoon got home Bomi was waiting for him and she was asleep. Jihoon went to Bomi and was about to touch her but he didn't so he went up to his room.

Before he could go Bomi woke up and call his name, "Jihoon" said Bomi.

"What is it?" ask Jihoon as he was didn't want to look at Bomi.

"What's wrong?" ask Bomi.

"Nothing's wrong, I am going to go lay down for a bit, I am tire" said Jihoon.

Bomi knew something wasn't right so she ran to Jihoon and saw his face and Jihoon was covering his ribcage.

"What happen" said Bomi with her eyes widen.