Chapter 23

I miss you, I love you

The nexy day, Bomi and Jihoon went to go visit Taecyeon and he was already up and  talking to Jungyoon.

"You're awake" said Jihoon.

"Oh Jihoon, what's up man" said Taecyeon as shook hands with Jihoon.

"How are you feeling hyung?" ask Jihoon.

"I'm doing good now, guess what I am a father" said Taecyeon.

"Don't get too excited now, you just woke up" said Jihoon.

"It's okay to be happy, I'm going to be the best father ever" said Taecyeon.

"Of course you will, you better be or I'll come and kick your if you aren't a great father" said Taecyeon.

"Of course I will, same goes to you too, be good to Bomi and when you guys start a family, be a great husband and father" said Taecyeon.

"Ya, I am not pregnant yet" said Bomi.

"Soon to be" said Taecyeon in a jokingly way.

"Oppa!" said Bomi with a frowned face.

"Araso, geesh, becareful now Jihoon, she's one tough little girl" said Taecyeon.

"Of course, but I can handle her" said Jihoon.

"Ya" said Bomi.

"Okay now, stop teasing my little Bomi here, enough guys" said Jungyoon.

"Of course, because I love Bomi, she's my only Bomi and will the only Bomi and the only person that I'll love for my life" said Jihoon as he held both Bomi's hands and they looked at each other and smiled at each other.

Taecyeon was finally out of the hospital and they were at his house having a dinner night together. Taecyeon and Jihoon were cooking the food while Bomi and Jungyoon were preparing the dishes.

"I'm glad that you and Taecyeon oppa are together, at least I know he has someone who loves him by his side" said Bomi.

"Same goes to you too, I was so scare of Jihoon's life and the many wrong turns he'll take but eventually he has such a wonderful girl by his side" said Jungyoon.

"I love him, through thick and thin" said Bomi looking Jihoon, he looked up and Bomi and they both smile at each other.

"I know you do, and I know he really loves you too, I can see it" said Jungyoon.

"Neh, I can too" said Bomi.

"Don't we just love our man" said Jungyoon.

"Yes" said Bomi as they both started giggling.

"Cheers to us" said Taecyeon.

"Cheers to us" said everyone.

 

THE END. :)