Just a moment

JJ’s in love

                        

 

Jiji  and Taecyeon  went together up to campus. Along the way.. they laughed, talked about different  boring things, but instead they were feeling  well together. Taecyeon it begins to fall for Jiji but the day to tell  Jiji  the truth .... gonna take. Jiji instead do not know why in some strange moments feels....but nothing passing in her mind  .. unfortunately. They reached their destination taking their goodbye. Andreea has not realized that she drop her purse. Taecyeon leaned down to take it away but it was too late to call her  ... Jiji was already in the room.

 

- Hey what are you doing , Somi ? Jiji entered in the room  when, something hit her.. right in the face. Was the pillow Somi threw it right in front of Jiji .

- Why do you came so late  ? Somi said angry

- Um .. well you know ...happened too many wrong  things . Jiji said

 -  Amazes me .... Like what? Somi said with a disgusted face .

- Well .. there were three guys who wanted to hurt me ..... said Jiji interrupted

- WAIT ! What did  you say? They wanted to hurt you ! Somi yelled

- Yes . Now let my finish ? Jiji said ... so like I said ... they were three guys , then suddenly appeared one guy , who turned out to be Taecyeon .

- Taecyeon ! Somi yelled

- Yes, yes I got the point ..... Taecyeon fights with the threeguys and won in the end. Jiji smiled

- So I guess he saved you  ? Somi  said making a strange face

- Ne  . Jiji said .... Now you understand ?

- Yeah ...  by the way it is so cute  .Somi said with a puppy face

- Bwo .. ? what do  you mean ? Jiji

-  Was nice of him to save you. Somi said

- What do you want to ? to stand and stare ? Jiji said 

- Um .. well some people do that ?Somi said started laughing

- Yeah sure ... Jiji said  upset

- Well that's what I would have done .. Somi  said laughing ...she laughed so much that she fell down .

Andreea for a moment remember  something ...

- What did you do last night with Wooyoung ?

- Nothing much .. just learned

-  Come on .. tell me what happened , I know you better ..i do not think so..

- And you expect me to say ? I was just kidding .... I learned ..nothing happened .

- I don't  think so .. but whatever.

Girls getting ready to sleep but Somi was lazy to go to the bathroom ...so she changed in the room. He began to give his shirt off ... when she remained in bra ...., Taecyeon barged into the room. Somi panicked and threw a pillow in his face and he quickly put a sheet on it.

- YAAAAAA ! WHAT ARE YOU DOING  !! Don't you   know how to knock ?

- Well ... I came to bring Jiji purse, she dropped it when I got here.

- Awww .. so sweet , but I'M !!

- NO! You have a sheet on.

Bianca and last remaining pillow on the bed and throw it....then Taecyeon run..and Somi with a sheet on  .                                       
While she run after Taecyeon , she was hit by someone.
- Uh ... sorry, sorry I didn't want to ..Somi said
- It's nothing .Jr. said

Somi looked up and froze when he saw Jr. Both were flushed cheeks .... Jr. looking down at her s . Somi saw his gaze so she was cut  of his chest making two steps back. Remembering what was on campus lobby only in a bra and a sheet on it...so she began to run again after Taecyeon . When they reached the hall Somi was ready to burst.

- Not in the face, not in the face .. is precious. Bianca gave him a punch in the shoulder then left angry.

Once in the room:

- Bianca you walk throughout the campus in a bra? Jiji ask 

- Well I have a sheet .

- Yes you are just in a bra ... Jiji started laughing

 - Well i guess .. no one notice .. I think.

 

Bianca POV

Oh My GOD... I came across it, and I didn't do anything but stare at him. Hope he dosen't believe me crazy.

END POV

In the  JJ Project room :

- Hey Jr., where have you been? JB asked.

- Well..., around here . / Jr.

- Solo? / JB.

- Well .. yes why? / Jr.

- Well I don't know ... at this hour, alone, lonely .... / JB

- Dude I did nothing wrong, I didn't found anyone, don't  worry. Although I came across someone .. I think that's our classmate . / Jr.

- Oooo .. who? / JB.

- I don't know her name but I know someone just run with a sheet on it. / Jr.

- With just a sheet!! / JB.

- YAAA.. she wasn't she was having  a bra on it and a pair of pants / Jr

- Damn ..i wish i was there . / JB