>>chapter 10

Married To My Ex-Husband, Again ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  ~Yeoboseyo Babeun meogeonni Eodiseo mwo haneunji Geokjeongdoenikka~

 

Nana opened her eyes slowly, She grabbed her phone and turned the alram off. *I hope yesterday was just a nightmare* she thought and went to the bathroom. After she done dressed, she went to the kitchen but stoped half way. Her mind started to flash back the last night sences betweent Baekhyun and her. She's not scared to him but her heart is scared. She got nervouse if Baekhyun do all that kind of things, it's creepy for her *huh, It just a nightmare! yes,nightmare..please god make it nightmare* she put her plams on her heart, clam herself. After a minutes stoped, she make her way to kitchen.

As soon as she entered the Kitchen, She saw a guy with an aproan around his waist. She sighed seeing Baekhyun still in the house *it's not nightmare,oh god why don't you make it nightmare?* She pouted.

On the other hand, Baekhyun is busy cooking something on the pan and he did't realized that she's here *does he knows how to cook? I never seen he enter the kitchen and cook for something* She thought and went to the refrigerator she feels thirty all of sudden. Not minding him, She opened the refrigerator to take a juice and that makes Baekhyun noticed her.

"Oh, you're awake, Morning" He smiled.

She Ignore his greeted and about to leave the kitchen. But Baekhyun can read her mind, so he quickly ran to her and grabbed her arms "What?" she asked annoyed

"Morning" he smiled showing his teeths "what do you want?" she asked codly "Emmmm...let me think first" he smirked

*what's wrong with him? such a crazy guy* she thought, she struggling to release her arms from him "let go of me" he ignore her and keep thinking "seriously Baekhyun, what excatly do you want?" 

"simple, give me a morning kiss or greet me back" he smirked. She rolled her eyes "Good Morning Mr. Byun Baekhyun, satisfied now?" He nodded happily and pinched her cheek.

"let's eat, I already cook for you" He said clamly

"I am not hungry" She said codly, but what she knows is she's starving right now. She needs food! *I feel so starving* she thought "you've to eat or at least drink some milk if not you don't have energy" He pulled her arms and make her sat down on the chair. She just let him dragged her to the table since she's really starving. Baekhyun smiled widley *Yess, she's obey to me* he thought with full of happiness  "Here,I made this Special for you" He handed her a pancake. She took it and stared into it for a second "I never thought you can cook" she said sarcastically.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter